WHEY PROTEIN - 2Kg
- Whey protein
- It provides more than 22g of protein per serving
- Rich in BCAAs
- Instant protein
- Available in several flavors
What is Whey Protein?
Whey Protein by Quamtrax is a powder protein made of whey concentrate.
It is advisable to take 1 scoop (30g) in 250-300ml of water.
Properties of Whey Protein
Whey protein contributes to the growth of the muscle mass, it helps with the maintenance of the muscle mass and contributes to the maintenance of the bones.
The consumption of proteins after a session of resistance exercises stimulates the net accumulation of muscle protein during acute post-workout recovery. For this, it is advisable to use protein supplements to maximize the adaptive response of the skeletal muscle to prolonged resistance exercises. The consumption of proteins increases the muscle mass and strength gains during a prolonged workout with resistance exercises.
There are studies that have proven that proteins have positive effects on the post-workout muscle anabolism, which can improve the recovery of the muscle function and performance.
How can we combine Whey Protein?
Whey Protein can be combined with EvoBCAAs 2.0.
Who can take Whey Protein?
- Those who want an extra supply of proteins
1. Cermak NM, Res PT, de Groot LC, Saris WH, van Loon LJ. Protein supplementation augments the adaptive response of skeletal muscle to resistance-type exercise training: a meta-analysis. Am J Clin Nutr. 2012 Dec;96(6):1454-64. doi: 10.3945/ajcn.112.037556.
2. Pasiakos SM, Lieberman HR, McLellan TM. Effects of protein supplements on muscle damage, soreness and recovery of muscle function and physical performance: a systematic review. Sports Med. 2014 May;44(5):655-70. doi: 10.1007/s40279-013-0137-7.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 66|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.92g|
|of which sugars||7.71g|