GINGER POWDER - 300g
- 100% natural
- A spice that is good for health
- Great antioxidant
- It has renowned anti-inflammatory properties
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- It favors digestive health
What is Ginger Powder by Quamtrax Super Foods?
Ginger Powder by Quamtrax Super Foods is a product made of ginger extract in powder.
Ginger is a spice from Asia that is mainly used for its aromatic, culinary, and even medicinal properties.
It is used in natural medicine as a remedy for several disorders, it is served as a true delicacy, and used in the kitchen as a spice to condiment a wide range of dishes.
What are the properties of Ginger powder?
Ginger has a powerful antioxidant action that helps to protect our organism against the effect of the free radicals.
It also has interesting anti-inflammatory properties. In fact, it is quite common to use ginger as a natural remedy to relieve the pain and inflammation in people who suffer arthritis and, even more, as a remedy to relieve muscle soreness, which tends to be an issue that affects those who practice sport.
Ginger is also an excellent source of important minerals and vitamins like selenium, potassium, iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamin E, vitamin C, and group B vitamins, specially folic acid.
Ginger encourages a proper digestive function and it even helps to reduce the nausea and vomits. It is also a remedy to help to control coughing and eliminate the bronchial mucus of the flu or colds.
In the gastronomic field, it is a spice that makes a great seasoning for rices, vegetables, bitter-sweet foods, fish, and meats.
Who can benefit from Ginger Powder?
- Those who want to give a special touch to their recipes.
- People who want to take care of their digestive system, prevent indigestions, or combat nausea and vomits.
- Ideal to enrich the diet with antioxidants.
- Natural remedy for the symptoms of the flu and colds.
- Ginger is perfect for those who suffer joint pain due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
|Amount per 100g||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g||++|
|of which sugars||7g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|