PRIMROSE OIL - 200 softgels
Nutritional Facts PRIMROSE OIL - 200 softgels
|Information PRIMROSE OIL - 200 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container: 200|
|Amount per serving|
|Evening Primrose Oil||500mg|
|Ingredients: Primrose oil, glazing (gelatin and glycerine), purified water.|
How to take PRIMROSE OIL - 200 softgels:Take 1 softgel a day with a big glass of water.
- 500mg of Primrose oil in softgels
- Source of linoelic acid, GLA, and Oleic acid
- It favors women's health
- It promotes the hormone balance
- It promotes cardiovascular health
- It increases the supply of essential fatty acids of the diet
- It has anti-inflammatory properties and to improve skin problems
What is Evening Primrose Oil?
Evening Primrose Oil by Quamtrax is a supplement made of Primrose Oil.
What are the properties and benefits of Primrose Oil?
Primrose Oil is very rich in phytoestrogens and gamma linoleic acid (GLA), which belongs to the essential Omega-6 fatty acids.
Primrose oil is a natural alternative to improve women's health since it seems to favor the hormone balance and it effectively improves the symptoms of menstruation and menopause like flushing and sweating, irritability, depression, anxiety and/or insomnia, or irregular menstrual periods.
Primrose Oil could be beneficial for the cardiovascular system, since it helps to:
- Balance high cholesterol and triglycerides levels
- Regulate blood pressure
Primrose oil has digestive and anti-inflammatory properties, and it is often used to improve mild disorders of the dermis (psoriasis, redness, etc.).
Who can benefit from Evening Primrose Oil?
- People who want to add a supplement with fatty acids and essential nutrients to their diet.
- Women who suffer from the pre-menstrual syndrome or menopause.
- People who follow a weight loss diet, specially if they cut the consumption of fats.