B + C COMPLEX - 60 softgels
- Vitamin Complex
- Group B Vitamins
- It provides 246mg of vitamin C per daily dose
- It also contains Vitamin E
What is B + C Complex?
B + C Complex by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement in softgels made of group B vitamins, vitamin C, vitamin E, and lecithin.
It is recommended to consume from 2 to 3 softgels per day after your meals.
¿What does the group B vitamins from B + C Complex provide?
Group B vitamins are necessary in order to produce energy in the body, to synthesize new cells, and to repair the damaged ones. (1)
The group B vitamins from B + C Complex have the following properties:
- Vitamin B3: contributes to a normal psychological function, to a proper metabolism to produce energy, it helps with a proper functioning of the nervous system, with the maintenance of the mucous membranes, the skin, and to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid): pantothenic acid can have an antioxidant effect in inflammatory processes. (2)
- Vitamin B12: contributes to a proper metabolism to produce energy, it helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, the homocysteine metabolism, it contributes to a normal psychological function, to a proper formation of red cells, to a normal functioning of the immune system, it reduces tiredness and fatigue, and it has a role in the cell division process.
- Vitamin B6: it contributes to a normal cysteine synthesis, to a proper metabolism to produce energy, it helps with the normal functioning of the nervous system, it contributes to a proper homocysteine metabolism, to a normal protein and glycogen metabolism, to a normal psychological function, it helps with the formation of red cells, it contributes to a proper formation of the immune system, it reduces tiredness and fatigue, and contributes to regulate hormone activity.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): it helps with a proper metabolism to produce energy, to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to the maintenance of mucous membranes, red cells, the skin, sight, contributes to a proper iron metabolism, it helps with the protection of cells against oxidative stress, and reduces tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): contributes to the proper functioning of the heart, it helps with a normal psychological function, it contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, and helps with a proper metabolism to produce energy.
- Vitamin B9 (Folic acid): the intake of folic acid increases the state of folate in the mother. A low level of folate in the mother can lead to defects in the neural tube of the developing fetus.
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin): it contributes to a proper metabolism to produce energy, to the normal functioning of the nervous system, to a proper macronutrients metabolism, it helps with a normal psychological function, it contributes to the maintenance of the hair, the mucous membranes, and the skin.
Properties of B + C Complex
The intake of vitamin B nutritional supplements is related to a reduction of the risk of suffering a cerebrovascular accident, and it could also reduce the levels of homocysteine in blood plasma. (3)
Soy lecithin is a complex mixture of phospholipids that form the cell membranes of the lipid bi-layer. Soy lecithin reduces the diastolic blood pressure and the ankle-brachial pressure index in adult women who experience fatigue. (4)
Moreover, B + C Complex provides vitamin C, which has the following properties:
- Contributing to maintain the normal functioning of the immune system
- Helping with the proper formation of collagen for the normal functioning of the blood vessels, bones, cartilages, gums, skin, and teeth
- Contributing to the proper performance of the energy metabolism
- Contributing to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Helping with a normal psychological function
- Contributing to the proper functioning of the immune system
- Contributing to the protection of the cells from oxidative stress
- Reducing tiredness and fatigue
- Contributing to the regeneration of the reduced form of vitamin E
Vitamina E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
Who can benefit from B + C Complex?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
- Those who want to add an extra intake of vitamin to their diet
1. Woolf K, Manore MM. B-vitamins and exercise: does exercise alter requirements? Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Oct;16(5):453-84.
2. Jung S, Kim MK, Choi BY. The long-term relationship between dietary pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) intake and C-reactive protein concentration in adults aged 40 years and older. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2017 Sep;27(9):806-816. doi: 10.1016/j.numecd.2017.05.008.
3. Dai G1, Du H, Wang H, Wei Y, Xie Y, Li Z. [Preventive effect of Vitamin B supplementation on recurrent stroke: a Meta-analysis]. Zhonghua Wei Zhong Bing Ji Jiu Yi Xue. 2017 May;29(5):419-424. doi: 10.3760/cma.j.issn.2095-4352.2017.05.007
4. Hirose A, Terauchi M, Osaka Y, Akiyoshi M, Kato K, Miyasaka N. Effect of soy lecithin on fatigue and menopausal symptoms in middle-aged women: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Nutr J. 2018 Jan 8;17(1):4. doi: 10.1186/s12937-018-0314-5.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Biotin (Vitamin B8)||100µg||200%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|