BETA ALANINE - 120 caps
Nutritional Facts BETA ALANINE - 120 caps
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information BETA ALANINE - 120 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 4 capsules|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Ingredients: Beta-alanine, coating agent [E464 hydroxypropylmethylcellulose (HPMC)], anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate). May contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, fish and egg.|
How to take BETA ALANINE - 120 caps:The first 6 weeks take 4 capsules a day, preferably divided into 2 doses of 2 capsules each time. From the seventh week onwards, lower the dose to a single dose of 2 capsules per day. Make sure the doses are separated by foods high in protein.
- 800mg of Beta-Alanine amino acid
- Vegetable capsules
- High quality and concentration
What is Quamtrax Beta Alanine?
Beta Alanine by Quamtrax is a dietary supplement in capsules, of Beta-Alanine.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 4 capsules a day.
Properties of Beta Alanine
Beta alanine is a non-essential amino acid that we can find in food, mainly in red and white meats.
It is a non-essential amino acid, which means that the body can synthesize it. However, beta-alanine supplementation has been shown to be effective in increasing the carnosine muscle content, which contributes to a improvement in capacity to perform physical exercise. (1)
In addition, Beta-Alanine supplementation can also delay the appearance of fatigue in muscle contractions, thus contributing to physical performance through sports. (2)
Who can take this supplement?
- This supplement is especially suitable for athletes
1. Saunders B, DE Salles Painelli V, DE Oliveira LF, DA Eira Silva V, DA Silva RP, Riani L, Franchi M, Gonçalves LS, Harris RC, Roschel H, Artioli GG, Sale C, Gualano B. Twenty-four Weeks of β-Alanine Supplementation on Carnosine Content, Related Genes, and Exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2017 May;49(5):896-906. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0000000000001173.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.