- High Caffeine Content
- Contains 200mg of caffeine per serving (1 tablet)
- Take 1 tablet a day
- Manufactured within the EU
What is Caffeine?
Caffeine by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement in tablets made of caffeine 100%.
What are the properties of Caffeine?
Caffeine belongs to the alkaloid group and when consumed will cause a series of reactions and effects in the body. Caffeine consumption among athletes and active people is very popular, whether it is through supplementation or diet.
Benefits of Caffeine
The benefits of caffeine are as follows (1):
- Increases energy
- Reduces fatigue
- Helps maintain physical activity for longer
- Improves the accuracy of responses in relation to reactions
- Increases the ability to concentrate
- Improves short-term memory
In addition, caffeine can improve the ability to concentrate, an interesting point for those who carry out cognitive activities or are studying. Again, this fact stems from its ability to delay the sensation or perception of fatigue.(2)
Who can benefit from taking Caffeine?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes that seek to increase their energy levels
- Anyone who wants a support for facing physical or mental exercises.
1. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
2. Nehlig A, Daval JL, Debry G. Caffeine and the central nervous system: mechanisms of action, biochemical, metabolic and psychostimulant effects. Brain Res Brain Res Rev. 1992 May-Aug;17(2):139-70.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 3 tablets|
|Servings per container: 180|