COLLAGEN PLUS - 350g
- Hydrolyzed collagen of animal origin
- With Peptan®
- With magnesium
- Enhanced with vitamins C, B3, and B6
- It contains Hyaluronic acid
- It is available in neutral or refreshing lemon flavor.
What is Collagen Plus?
Collagen Plus by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement in powder to prepare a drink made of hydrolyzed collagen, vitamins, magnesium, and hyaluronic acid with sweeteners.
Its presentation and format make of this product a comfortable and easy to drink nutritional supplement, since you will only have to mix 12g (1 scoop) of product with 250ml of water approximately, or any other liquid of your choice.
What is collagen and what are its properties?
Collagen is a fibril protein that is really important for the human body. It makes up the connective and conjunctive tissues of the organism, mainly the skin, joints, and bones. It can be easily obtained through the diet, specially in meat. It makes up around a third of the whole protein content of our body, and it is also a substance that fills the intracellular spaces.
Collagen Plus has been made with the patented raw material Peptan®, which is a bovine hydrolyzed collagen with a high bioavailability. Hydrolyzed collagen can stimulate the cells from the joint matrix to synthesize collagen, which helps to maintain the structure of the joint and, potentially, joint comfort. (1)
Enriched with Vitamins and Magnesium
The importance of vitamin C within this product lies on the fact that this vitamin contributes to the proper formation of collagen for a correct functioning of the bones, cartilage, and skin, since it allows the synthesis, maturing, release, and breakdown of collagen. (2)
Magnesium is an essential mineral for human beings and most of it is located in the bone tissue. Not in vain, magnesium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
Hyaluronic acid and Collagen
Collagen Plus also includes hyaluronic acid which combines its effects with those of collagen, magnesium, and the vitamin C, B3, and B6. This acid is a polysaccharide that is found naturally in our organism, formed mainly by fibroblasts and keratinocytes, and it forms part of the synovial liquid and joint cartilage.
Who can benefit from Collagen Plus?
- Sportspeople and athletes with a high joint wear
- People with joint problems
- Those who want to preserve their bone and joint system in good condition
1. Farris PK, Rogers N, McMichael A, Kogan S. “A Novel Multi-Targeting Approach to Treating Hair Loss, Using Standardized Nutraceuticals”. J Drugs Dermatol. 2017 Nov 1;16(11):s141-s148.
2. Moores J. Vitamin C: a wound healing perspective. Br J Community Nurs. 2013 Dec;Suppl:S6, S8-11.
3. Woolf K, Manore MM. B-vitamins and exercise: does exercise alter requirements? Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2006 Oct;16(5):453-84.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (12g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (12g)|
|Servings per container: 29|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|