- It supports joint health
- It feeds the connective tissues
- It promotes the regeneration of cartilage
- It relieves the inflammation, pain, and stiffness
What is Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM?
Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM by Quamtrax combines three of the most popular and effective nutrients to support joint health in a dietary supplement.
What are the properties of combining Glucosamine, Chondroitin, and MSM?
Both glucosamine and chondroitin are 100% sulfates, which is the most bioavailable form of these nutrients. Moreover, it also has MSM (Methyulsulfonylmethane), an organic form of sulfur that is found in all living organisms.
- Glucosamine: It is an important element for the ability of the body to make proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans (GAG) which are compounds of the cartilage. Glucosamine favors the regeneration of the cartilage by accelerating the processes of joint recovery.
- Chondroitin: The sulfate molecules from chondroitin get mixed with proteins to make proteglycans. The proteoglycans are essential for all the connective tissues of the body, like the cartilages, ligaments, and tendons. Chondroitin increases the hyaluronic acid, which is an important part of the synovial fluid that lubricates the joints. It also reduces the pain and the swelling.
- MSM: It is a compound of natural sulfur. Sulfur is a fundamental mineral that is used by the body to maintain the immune system, the hormone balance, the control of the activity of the enzymes, and to promote the function of the health joints. MSM can improve the flexibility of the joints, and reduce the pain, stiffness, and inflammation.
Who can benefit from Glucosamine Chondroitin & MSM?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to take care of their joint health and reduce the risk of injury due to the constant wear that is produced by physical exercise
- Anyone who wants to take care of their joints, either if they practice sports or not, regardless of any age, even though it is specially useful for the elderly