ISOWHEY SAMPLE- 30g
- Protein from Whey Concentrate (WPC) and Isolate (WPI)
- It contributes to muscle recovery and growth
- Excellent aminogram, rich in BCAA's and Glutamine
- Pleasant texture
- Very easy to dissolve
- Available in 6 delicious flavors
What is Isowhey?
Isowhey by Quamtrax is a protein source that mixes Whey Concentrate and Isolate to promote muscle growth and recovery processes after an intense workout.
What are the properties of Isowhey?
Isowhey is made of two different protein sources, Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) y Whey Isolate Protein (WPI), which have been obtained through cross flow microfiltration or CFM. This is an advanced technique to avoid the breakdown of protein fractions in order to obtained an undenatured protein. This method reduces the concentrations of lactose, fat, and carbohydrates drastically without altering the bioactive components, while maintaining the highest percentage of proteins.
Isowhey provides all the essential amino acids that the organism needs, including a high percentage of BCAA's for a proper muscle building, as well as a high percentage of Glutamic Acid to obtain a complete post-workout recovery. In this way, both are two relevant elements when it comes to optimizing the phase of tissue regeneration.
Isowhey is ideal for the maintenance of a High Protein Diet, with the benefits it entails both in terms of an improved physical composition and for our health.
Apart from providing an optimal dose of proteins, is a shake without barely any fats or carbs, which means that it will help you control your weight. Its delicious flavor without added sugars will blow your mind.
It is a quality product, free from amino acid or creatine blends, or any other source that may mask or adulterate the final protein percentage and its origin.
Who can benefit from Isowhey?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want a product that will provide a proper protein dose to meet their requirements and to improve their recovery, as well as to contribute to the growth of muscle mass without increasing the fat percentage.
- Anyone who trains regularly and who needs to complete the diet with a source of high quality proteins in order to enhance muscle growth and to improve the physical recovery.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 1 sachet (30g)|
|Servings per container: 1|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||1.26g|
|of which sugars||1.92g|