LIPOSTADREN - 90 caps
Nutritional Facts LIPOSTADREN - 90 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information LIPOSTADREN - 90 caps|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Extracto de Cacao||33.3mg||++|
|Extracto de cebada||33.3mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Empty capsule (Gelatin), bulking agents (sorbitol and microcrystalline cellulose), dry cocoa extract (Theobroma cacao L.), Paradoxine® (dry Aframomum melegueta extract), GingerMax® (dry Ginger (Zingiber officinale Rosc.) extract, dry barley (Hordeum vulgare L.) extract, anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate) and P5Pharm® (vitamin B6 (pyridoxal 5'-phosphate)). It can contain traces of lactose, gluten, soy, fish and egg.|
How to take LIPOSTADREN - 90 caps:Take 3 capsules daily.
- With patented ingredients
- Plants extracts
- With Vitamin B6
- Take 3 capsules daily
What is Lipostadren?
Lipostadren by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement in capsules made of plants extracts with patented ingredients and vitamin B6.
What are the Properties of Lipostadren?
This formula includes patented ingredients to provide positive effects on the goals that we have established for our workouts.
Some of the ingredients of this supplement are:
- Paradoxine®: Cardamom (Aframomum melegueta) extract. A study on this plant revealed that: 'Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat.'(1)
- GingerMax®: Ginger (Zingiber officinale) extract. A study on ginger supplementation in young sportspeople concluded that: 'Ginger supplementation may be used to accelerate recovery of muscle strength following intense exercise.'(2)
- P5Pharm®: Vitamin B6 as pyridoxal 5'-phosphate.
Who can benefit from this product?
- All those who want to benefit from the properties of the ingredients from this nutritional supplement.
1. Sugita J, Yoneshiro T, Sugishima Y, Ikemoto T, Uchiwa H, Suzuki I, Saito M. Daily ingestion of grains of paradise (Aframomum melegueta) extract increases whole-body energy expenditure and decreases visceral fat in humans.
2. J Nutr Sci Vitaminol (Tokyo). 2014;60(1):22-7. Matsumura MD, Zavorsky GS, Smoliga JM. The Effects of Pre-Exercise Ginger Supplementation on Muscle Damage and Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness. Phytother Res. 2015 Jun;29(6):887-93. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5328. Epub 2015 Mar 18.