MULTIVITAMIN - 60 tabs
Nutritional Facts MULTIVITAMIN - 60 tabs
|Information MULTIVITAMIN - 60 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Calcium carbonate, calcium phosphate, magnesium oxide, vitamin C (ascorbic acid), vitamin b3 (nicotinic acid), magnesium sulfate, vitamin b12 (riboflavin), vitamin b1 (thiamine HCL), vitamin a (retinol acetate), vitamin b9 (pteroyl-glutamic acid), d-biotin, potassium iodide, chromium picolinate, sodium molybdate, vitamin k2 (cyanocobalamin), maltodextrin, excipients (magnesium stearate and E464).|
How to take MULTIVITAMIN - 60 tabs:Take 1 tablet daily with a glass of water.
- Multivitamin and mineral formula
- Just 1 tablet a day
- It helps to meet the requirements of vitamins and minerals
Table of contents
Multivitamin Full Spectrum by Quamtrax is a multivitamin and mineral supplement that helps to meet the recommended daily dose of vitamins and minerals to keep an optimal state of health.
Despite of the fact that following a balanced diet is indispensable to meet the needs of micronutrients, sometimes we are not capable of maintaining the supply of these nutrients due to our lifestyle. In other circumstances, said foods may not have the nutritional value that is expected, since there may have been a problem during the transport and/or manufacturing of the product.
Including a multivitamin complex in the diet can be a great help to supply the essential vitamins and minerals that our body needs.
- Vitamin A, B6, folate and zinc are indispensable to maintain a correct immune function
- Group B vitamins which help to metabolize foods properly, to reduce tiredness and fatigue and maintain a correct nervous function
- Vitamin D, Calcium and phosphorus for the maintenance of healthy bones and teeth
- Vitamin C and vitamin E to help to protect the cells against oxidative stress
- Those who want to supplement their diet with a multivitamin complex and avoid any nutritional deficiencies of these micronutrients