OMEGA 3 - 90 softgels
Nutritional Facts OMEGA 3 - 90 softgels
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information OMEGA 3 - 90 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 3 softgels|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||551mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||367mg|
|Ingredients: Fish oil (rich in EPA and DHA), glazing (gelatin), glycerine, water, and vitamin E. It can contain traces of milk, soy, gluten, sulfites, and egg.|
How to take OMEGA 3 - 90 softgels:Take 3 softgels daily, preferably distributed throughout the meals.
- High percentage of Omega 3 of animal origin
- Source of essential fatty acids
- It provides 3060mg of fish oil per daily dose
- Rich in EPA and DHA
- With Vitamin E
What is Omega 3?
Omega 3 by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement made of fish oil in softgels.
It is advisable to take 3 softgels daily, distributed throughout the meals.
Properties of Omega 3
Omega 3 is an essential fatty acid for our organism.
Omega 3 fatty acids from the sea have the potential to alter the trajectory of a series of human diseases, including the physical deterioration related to aging. Recent studies have shown how the fatty acids, specially those that come from the sea, can influence the exercise and nutritional response of the skeletal muscle. Omega 3 does not only influences the metabolic response of the muscle to nutrition, but also the functional response to a period of physical training. (1)
Polyunsaturated omega 3 fatty acids, eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) from fish and oil fish are cardioprotective agents. The omega 3 fatty acids contribute to several cardiometabolic risk factors, including the lipids, blood pressure, vascular reactivity, and the heart function, and they also have anti-inflammatory, anti-thrombi, and antioxidant effects. (2)
Omega 3 is rich in EPA and DHA which contribute to a correct growth of the heart. DHA also contributes to a normal development of the brain and eye of the fetus and of lactating babies.
DHA is essential for the development on pre- and post-natal brain, while EPA helps with the mood. Both generate neuroprotective metabolisms. The combination of DHA and EPA help with the attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, autism, dyspraxia, dyslexia, and aggressiveness. (3)
It has been proven in a study that EPA and DHA can play a protective role against motor nerve function and they can reduce the muscle damage after eccentric contractions. (4)
It also provides Vitamin E which contributes to protect the cells against oxidative stress.
Who can benefit from Omega 3?
- Those who want to follow a healthy lifestyle
- Those who need an extra dose of omega 3
1. Jeromson S, Gallagher IJ, Galloway SD, Hamilton DL. Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Skeletal Muscle Health. Mar Drugs. 2015 Nov 19;13(11):6977-7004. doi: 10.3390/md13116977.
2. Mori TA. Omega-3 fatty acids and cardiovascular disease: epidemiology and effects on cardiometabolic risk factors. Food Funct. 2014 Sep;5(9):2004-19. doi: 10.1039/c4fo00393d.
3. Kidd PM. Omega-3 DHA and EPA for cognition, behavior, and mood: clinical findings and structural-functional synergies with cell membrane phospholipids. Altern Med Rev. 2007 Sep;12(3):207-27.
4. Ochi E, Tsuchiya Y, Yanagimoto K. Effect of eicosapentaenoic acids-rich fish oil supplementation on motor nerve function after eccentric contractions. J Int Soc Sports Nutr. 2017 Jul 12;14:23. doi: 10.1186/s12970-017-0176-9. ECollection 2017.