- Time Released Protein
- It encourages an anabolic state for a longer time
- Perfect to take on an empty stomach, after the workout, or before going to sleep
- Excellent amino acid profile
- Great flavor
- Instant dissolution
Table of contents
Pro Whey by Quamtrax is a source of proteins that is made of a blend of different types to achieve a sequential formula, which will provide a sustained discharge of amino acids on the bloodstream.
By purchasing this product, you will be able to enjoy the excellent protein composition of Pro Whey:
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC)
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI)
- Micellar Casein
- Calcium Caseinate
- Egg albumin
Those sportspeople who spend most of their time training need a higher supply of proteins that will allow them to regenerate the fibers that are destroyed during the workout. When it comes to maximizing the hypertrophy or gain of muscle mass, it will be useful to obtain a positive nitrogen balance after the workout to reduce the breakdown of muscle fibers or catabolism.
Time Released Proteins refer to a blend of proteins with different absorption times. This fact helps us to absorb and produce several stages of protein synthesis for a longer period of time. Moreover, they provide a very complete aminogram or amino acid profile.
They are perfect to take:
- After waking up, as a supply of proteins that will contribute to improve our glycemic control, produce satiety, and start to provide amino acids
- After the workout, since it is a crucial moment when the nitrogen balance is negative, which will favor the recovery and will start the protein synthesis
- Before going to sleep, to create an anabolic state during the night, since we will perform several protein synthesis stages while we sleep
Apart from the protein blend, Pro Whey also has Creatine Monohydrate, and Medium Chain Fatty Acids (MCT). These two elements contribute to enriching the blend, providing a high nutritional power. On the one hand, creatine is one of the best supplements that are available, specially to improve the athletic performance. It basically helps to maintain the ATP deposits full, since it is the energy that sportspeople use to practice high intensity activities.
On the other hand, the MCTs are a type of fat that tends to oxidize (to be used) instead of being accumulated, which contributes to increase the adipose tissue. In this way, it will provide an extra energy which will be extremely useful for those sportspeople who need to follow a hypercaloric diet.
Pro Whey also provides a vitamin and mineral complex to enhance the nutritional value of the product, so that it can help us to meet the requirements of micronutrients.
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want a product to meet their protein requirements daily, apart from substantially improving the physical recovery, and if they need to increase the consumption of calories
- Anyone who wants a source of proteins that will contribute to increase the supply of proteins from the diet to improve the muscle growth objectives
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 3 scoops (40g)|
|Servings per container: 56|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin B9 (folic acid)||10mcg||5%|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||0.3mcg||6%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
How to take PRO WHEY 2,267Kg APPLE FANTASY:Mix 3 scoops (40g) with 300ml of water twice a day. Take it on an empty stomach between the main meals and after the workout.
Warnings:Keep in a cool and dry place, out of reach of the smallest children.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|