QUICK OATS 2Kg CHOCOLATE
Nutritional Facts QUICK OATS 2Kg CHOCOLATE
|per servingper 100g|
|Information QUICK OATS 2Kg CHOCOLATE|
|Serving size: 50g|
|Servings per container: 40|
|Amount per serving|
|of which saturated||0.55g|
|of which sugars||0.23g|
|Ingredients: Oat flakes, cocoa, flavoring (chocolate flavoring), sweetener (sucralose E955).|
How to take QUICK OATS 2Kg CHOCOLATE:Take 50g for breakfast and/or snack with skimmed milk. You can also add nuts, Goji berries, etc.
- Oat flakes with cocoa
- Perfect for breakfast or as a snack
- Can be used with shakes or bakery recipes
- Low G.I. carbohydrates (sustained energy)
- Source of fiber and amino acids
What is Quick Oats?
Quick Oats by Quamtrax is a supplement made of oat flakes and cocoa.
These oat flakes are a delicious and different way of consuming complex carbohydrates and of providing energy to your organism to face the day, and let's not forget that it is also an excellent source of fibers and vegetable proteins.
What are the properties of Quick Oats?
Oats are known as the king of cereals. Oats are rich in starch, proteins, healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. They are a cereal with a great percentage of group B vitamins and vitamin E. It also provides minerals like sodium, potassium, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc, iron, and sulphur.
Oats are quite advisable for the diet of active and healthy people and sportspeople. It provides sustained energy and it is perfect to make breakfast, snacks, or to cook recipes.
These oat flakes with cocoa can be consumed directly or with milk, yogurt, or they can be used to cook meals like oat pancakes. It is also perfect to make desserts like an irresistible brownie with low fat cocoa and a source of proteins.
Who can benefit from Quick Oats?
- All types of people who want to add healthy cereals to their breakfasts or snacks.
- Those who want to take care of their health and consume healthy products.
- Specially interesting for active people and sportspeople who need a proper supply of protein and carbohydrates to keep a good sport performance.