RESVERATROL - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts RESVERATROL - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information RESVERATROL - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Ingredients: 48.2% dry extract of Polygonum cuspidatum (25% resveratrol), 48.2% dry seed extract Vitis vinifera (95% Proanthocyanidins), E441 gelatin (empty capsule), maltodextrin, anti-caking agent (E470b magnesium stearate), capsule colourant (E171 titanium dioxide).|
How to take RESVERATROL - 60 caps:Take 2 capsules a day.
- Resveratrol extract
- With proanthocyanidin
- Each service provides 54mg of resveratrol
- Take 2 capsules a day
What is Resveratrol?
Resveratrol by Quamtrax is a nutritional supplement in capsules made of Polygonum cuspidatum and Vitis Vinifera extract.
What are the properties of Resveratrol?
The resveratrol extract in this supplement is obtained from the plant Polygonum cuspidatum, that has a Japanese origin.
It was introduce into Europe and America in the 19th century as an ornamental plant, but it has been consumed by humans for hundreds of years. The amount of resveratrol obtained from this plant is 7 times the amount supplied by the grape. The beneficial effects are well known and popular among people.
This supplement also contains Vitis Vinifera extract, which has 95% proanthocyanidin. The Vitis Vinifera or the vine, is the plant that produces the grape, which characteristically possesses a high content of resveratrol.
Resveratrol and cardiovascular health
Resveratrol controls Calcium, for this reason it is highly valued in the treatment of cardiovascular diseases. Resveratrol may have beneficial effects on the improvement of the cardiovascular function. (1)
Resveratrol and anti-depressive function
Depression is a illness that affects thousands of people in the world and that causes cognitive alterations in the patients. Several studies have proven that it offers anti-depressive effects in human beings. (2)
Resveratrol and oxidative stress
Resveratrol has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects and actively acts on aging. (3)
Who is this supplement for?
- People that seek to complement their diet with resveratrol.
- Ideal for active and sports people.
1. Liu W, Chen P, Deng J, Lv J, Liu J. Resveratrol and polydatin as modulators of Ca2 mobilization in the cardiovascular system. Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2017 Jun 30. doi: 10.1111/nyas.13386.
2. De Oliveira MR, Chenet AL, Duarte AR, Scaini G, Quevedo J. Molecular Mechanisms Underlying the Anti-depressant Effects of Resveratrol: a Review. Mol Neurobiol. 2017 Jul 10. doi: 10.1007/s12035-017-0680-6.
3. Sarubbo F, Esteban S, Miralles A, Moranta D. Effects of Resveratrol and Other Polyphenols on Sirt1: Relevance to Brain Function During Aging. Curr Neuropharmacol. 2017 Jul 3. doi: 10.2174 / 1570159X15666170703113212