SAW PALMETTO - 90 caps
- 300mg of Saw Palmetto extract
- It encourages male urogenital health
- It prevents androgenic alopecia
Table of contents
Saw Palmetto by Quamtrax is Saw Palmetto extract obtained from the Serenoa Repens plant (known as American Dwarf Palm Tree).
It is a plant native to the southern coastal regions of the USA like Florida, Georgia, and the delta of the Mississippi. The native American people have used it for a long time as an aphrodisiac and to treat some problems of the urogenital system.
Saw Palmetto berries have anti-inflammatory, anti-exudative, diuretic, and antiseptic properties. It has proven to be a possible effective remedy to relieve the symptoms of BPH (called Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia), which is a pathology that increases the size of the prostatic gland. This can cause problems relate to urination and symptoms like:
- Inability to urinate
- Incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Urinary incontinence
- Need to urinate three or more times at night
- Painful urination, sometimes with blood (it can be point to an infection)
Saw Palmetto is also effective for the prevention or to improve the androgenic alopecia. This type of alopecia is due to the enzymatic transformation of testosterone in dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Saw Palmetto prevents the conversion of testosterone into DHT, which prevent hair loss safely, naturally, and without side effects.
Saw palmetto will start to show its results after 3 months of taking it constantly and following the indicated doses
- Specially advised for men who want to take care of their prostate.
- Men between 30-40 ages of age with tendency to suffer androgenic alopecia.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 90|
|Saw Palmetto Extract||300mg|