SUPER BCAA 4:1:1
Nutritional Facts SUPER BCAA 4:1:1 - 200 tabs
|per servingper 100g|
|Information SUPER BCAA 4:1:1 - 200 tabs|
|Serving size: 6 tablets|
|Servings per container: 33|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0.247g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Other ingredients: L-leucine 600mg, calcium phosphate 250mg, maltodextrin 200mg, l-isoleucine 15mg, L-valine 150mg, emulsifier E460 (microcrystalline cellulose) 100mg, L-glutamine 86.73mg, anti-caking agents E551, E572 (magnesium stearate 50mg and silicon dioxide 20.2mg), vitamin C (l-ascorbic acid) 13mg, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.035mg, vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 0.035mg.|
How to take SUPER BCAA 4:1:1 - 200 tabs:Take 3 tablets in the morning and 3 tablets in the evening with some water.
- 4:1:1 BCAA's rate (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine)
- Enriched with vitamins B1, B6, and vitamin C
- It reduces muscle catabolism
- It favors the synthesis of proteins
- It accelerates the muscle recovery processes between workout sessions
Table of contents
Super BCAA 4:1:1 by Quamtrax is a supplement made of Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's), formed by the trio: L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, and L-Valine).
Branched Chain Amino Acids or BCAA's are one of the most consumed sport supplements among athletes. They are essential amino acids (our body does not synthesize them) and they make up almost a third of the amino acids from the muscle proteins of our body. The main function of these amino acids is to maintain the muscle mass and help to reduce the protein catabolism that occurs during physical stress, apart from favoring the protein synthesis.
If the workout is quite intense, it can leave our body in a highly catabolic state: at this point, there is not enough amount of nutrients to supply the organism, the body then 'steals' the amino acids that are present in the muscles to meet the demands. The consequence can be a loss of muscle mass.
This is why taking branched chain amino acids (BCAA's), specially at these periods of stress, will help the muscles to keep on synthesizing proteins and to avoid entering a catabolic state.
With a good workout and a proper nutritional plan, the support of the BCAA's can improve the following points:
- Muscle growth
- Increase of strength and muscle power
- Reduce the Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness (DOMS)
Some of the remarkable benefits from Super BCAA 4:1:1 are:
- It is enriched with L-Glutamine, a conditionally essential amino acid during periods of high physical and metabolic stress, like an intense workout. Glutamine plays an essential role in the production of glucose, the transport of nitrogen, or the synthesis of the glutathione antioxidant. This amino acid is very important to favor muscle growth and volume.
- Super BCAA 4:1:1 also has a dose of vitamin C, an element that plays an important role in the functioning of the immune system, and optimal doses of vitamins B1 and B6, which are fundamental for the metabolism of amino acids, apart from being cofactors in very important physiological processes within the organism.
- Super BCAA 4:1:1 is a fast and comfortable way of taking branched amino acid as long as you need them. You can take them between the meals to avoid a protein catabolism, before the workout or even after the workout if you drink a post-workout protein shake.
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to improve their physical recovery efficiently so that they will be able to do their best sport performance in the following session
- Anyone who trains regularly at a certain degree of intensity and who wants to improve the recovery phase while creating a proper hormone environment for the synthesis of proteins and the subsequent muscle growth