SUPER SHOCK 2.0 600g
- Pre-workout formula
- With L-Citrulline, Arginine and Beta-Alanine
- 4.3g of L-Arginine per service
- 3.2g of Beta-alanine per service
- Contains caffeine
- It comes in three flavors: orange, lemon and cola
What is Super Shock 2.0?
Super Shock 2.0 from Quamtrax is a dietary food supplement based on plant extracts, amino acids, creatine and glucuronolactone, with sweetener.
It´s a pre-workout to get the most out of each training session.
Properties of Super Shock 2.0
Among the ingredients that make up this pre-workout, we highlight Citrulline, Arginine and Beta-Alanine for the positive effects for carrying out training sessions of greater intensity or duration over time:
- Citrulline: is an α-amino acid that belongs to the group of non-protein amino acids. Some scientific studies have analyzed how this amino acid intervenes in physical processes and have determined that its intake can increase sports performance and postpone the feeling of fatigue in a prolonged activity. (1)
- Arginine: Arginine is another amino acid that is involved in many of the activities of the endocrine glands. Recent research has indicated that arginine supplementation may increase athletic performance in male athletes. (2)
- Beta-Alanine: Like the previous ones, Beta-alanine is an amino acid that is involved in the synthesis of carnosine and the increase of pH in muscle cells. The result is a delay of acidification of the organism and by extension, a delay in the appearance of muscular fatigue states. (3)
In addition to these three active elements, do not forget that this supplement has 10 other active ingredients that aim to maximize sports activity.
In summary, the intake of Super Shock 2.0 contributes to:
Who can take this supplement?
- Athletes, sportspeople and bodybuilders
- Active people who train intensively
1. Kiyici F, Eroglu H, Kishali NF, Burmaoglu G. “The Effect of Citrulline/Malate on Blood Lactate Levels in Intensive Exercise”. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
2. Pahlavani N, Entezari MH, Nasiri M, Miri A, Rezaie M, Bagheri-Bidakhavidi M, Sadeghi O. The effect of l-arginine supplementation on body composition and performance in male athletes: a double-blinded randomized clinical trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2017 Apr;71(4):544-548. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2016.266. Epub 2017 Jan 25.Levels in Intensive Exercise. Biochem Genet. 2017 Jun 29. doi: 10.1007/s10528-017-9807-8.
3. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
4. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|L-Glutamine (Kyowa Quality®)||3200mg||++|
|Creatine monohydrate (Kre-Alkalyn®)||1999mg||++|
|Panax notoginseng root extract and Astragalus membranaceus root extract (AstraGin®)||50mg||++|
|Piperine extract (Bioperine®)||5mg||++|
|Vitamin B3 (niacin)||39mg||243.75%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|