SUPER SHOCK - 500g
Nutritional Facts SUPER SHOCK 500g LEMON
|Information SUPER SHOCK 500g LEMON|
|Serving size: 2 scoops (24g)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0g||++|
|of which sugars||0g||++|
|Agmatine sulfate (AgmaPure)||0.75g||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: L-Citrulline, l-glutamine (KyowaQuality), creatine monohydrate, beta-alanine, l-arginine, l-leucine, l-taurine, l-lysine, d-aspartic acid, agmatine sulfate (Agmapure®), acidity regulator (citric acid), l-valine, l-isoleucine, glucoronolactone, l-tyrosine, flavorings, caffeine, niacin, color (riboflavin).|
How to take SUPER SHOCK 500g LEMON:Mix 2 scoops (24g) with 200ml of water and take before training.
- It increases physical and mental performance
- More strength and power
- It favors muscle volumization
- Helps you achieve more intense workouts
- It promotes N.O. synthesis
- With Creatine Monohydrate
- BCAA’s and Kyowa™ Glutamine
Table of contents
Super Shock by Quamtrax is a supplement that has been designed as a Pre-Workout to enhance the energy levels and focus during the workout session.
Super Shock has been formulated to:
- Favor the congestion and vasodilation (increase of the blood flow to the capillaries)
- Improve the delivery of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissue
Said features will provide an improvement of the physical performance and more muscle gains.
Super Shock is made of a blend of tested ingredients.
Without proprietary formulas that do not specify the exact of each ingredient.
- Glutamine: Amino acid that is specially important when we undergo a great physical wear. Glutamine maintains the proper functioning of the immune system, prevents the breakdown of proteins, and favor the growth of muscle mass.
- Citrulline: Non-essential amino acid that promotes the detoxification processes of the body and delays the onset of fatigue.
- Beta Alanine: Ingredient that increases the in muscle carnosine levels. Carnosine helps to balance muscle acidity and to delay fatigue.
- Creatine Monohydrate: Necessary to increase the strength and energy. It favors cell volumization and protein synthesis.
- Taurine: beneficial amino acid to improve sport performance since it improves the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Aspartic Acid: non-essential amino acid that is involved in protein synthesis and which works as a neurotransmitter, improving the transmission of nerve impulses.
- AgmaPure: Patented formula made of agmatine sulfate. It favors the synthesis of nitric oxide, which enhances the performance during the physical activity.
- Branched Amino Acids: BCAA's prevent the protein breakdown caused by the workout and, at the same time, they improve the later muscle recovery.
- Caffeine: Ingredient that stimulates the nervous system, improves both physical and mental performance, which increases the motivation to face the hardest workouts.
- L-Tyrosine: An amino acid that helps to avoid the nervousness that is produced by certain stimulants like caffeine, which results in a state of wellness.
- L-Arginine: Precursor of nitric oxide that produces the vasodilation and the transport of oxygen and nutrients to the muscle tissue, which results in an improved performance.
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to improve their performance in their workout sessions and favor the growth of muscle mass apart from contributing to an optimal recovery
- Sportspeople and/or endurance Athletes who want to improve their tolerance to exercise, as well as to promote the transport of nutrients and oxygen to the muscles
- Anyone who is looking for a product to improve the physical performance