- It encourages the hormone balance
- It can contribute to increasing the levels of Testosterone
- It favors muscle recovery
- It improves the sex drive
What is Tribulus Plus?
Tribulus Plus by Quamtrax is a product made of a natural extract from Tribulus Terrestris, which is a renowned plant in the world of sports because it enhances the levels of testosterone naturally.
Tribulus Terrestris and Testosterone
Tribulus Plus promotes the production of the LH (Leutinizing Hormone), which is in charge of the physiological signalling for the sex gonads to increase the hormone production. In this way, it favors the hormone environment, which increases the muscle mass, physical strength, and favor mental and physical recovery.
Benefits of Tribulus Plus
Tribulus Plus offers the following benefits both for men and women:
- It improves the physical strength
- It increases the muscle resistance
- It supports the development of muscle mass
- It improves the mood
- It has an aphrodisiac effect
Tribulus Terrestris has several important active ingredients which are responsible for these improvements in our organism, which are phytosteroids, flavonoids, alkaloids and glycosides, steroid saponins from the furostanol type with a great amount of protodioscin.
These active ingredients from Tribulus Terrestris stimulate the immune, sexual, and reproductive system, which favors the growth of muscle development, strength, and resistance.
Who can benefit from Tribulus Terrestris?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who want to improve and regulate their natural production of hormones in order to improve their performance, recovery, and muscle development
- Anyone, either if they train or not, who means to enhance their hormones levels to improve the quality of their sexual relations.
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Tribulus terrestris extract||385mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|