X-TRA L-CARNITINE 20x25ml vials
Nutritional Facts X-TRA L-CARNITINE 20x25ml vials
|Daily doseper serving|
|Information X-TRA L-CARNITINE 20x25ml vials|
|Serving size: 1 vial (25ml)|
|Daily dose: 2 vials (50ml)|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Green Tea Extract||166.5mg|
|Ingredients: Water, fructose, L-carnitine tartrate (Carnipure), garcinia cambogia (fruit), choline citrate, inositol, green tea, grapefruit extract, preservative (E202 potassium sorbate).|
How to take X-TRA L-CARNITINE 20x25ml vials:Take 1-2 vials 30 minutes before training.
- Extreme formula to Eliminate Fats
- Perfect to enhance the use of fat during physical activity
- Great variety of substances the encourage weight loss
- With Thermogenic, Lipotropic, and Diuretic effect
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate with Carnipure® seal
- Help with muscle recovery
- Energy support during physical activity
Table of contents
X-tra L-Carnitine by Quamtrax is a product that has been formulated with a series of important ingredients in order to stimulate the loss of fat during sport or physical activity.
X-tra L-Carnitine has a formula with the following ingredients that can be combined to achieve a synergy, which means that they enhance each other's effects:
- L-Carnitine L-Tartrate. Carnitine is an agent that trigger the mobilization of fatty acids that are deposited in the adipocytes to be transported to the cell. Inside it, the mitochondria will be the last destination of these lipids, where they will be oxidized and used as energy. One of the best formulas of carnitine is L-Tartrate with Carnipure® seal, which provides an optimal absorption.
- Garcinia Cambogia. It encourages the inhibition of the enzyme that is in charge of transforming the carbohydrates in fat (Lipogenesis). from a calories excess. It increases the Thermogenesis from the combustion of calories and accumulated fats.
- Choline and Inositol. They are group B vitamins, which means that they are going to substantially improve the regulation of the metabolism, supporting biological functions. They participate in the elimination of fat through the transport of fats, apart from intervening in their metabolism as well.
- Green Tea. Great antioxidant element that also helps to burn fats. This is due to its phytochemicals content, more specifically, the catechins, which stimulate the metabolism, apart from enhancing the Thermogenesis and increase the use of calories, even while resting.
- Grapefruit extract. It performs a diuretic, detoxifying function and it also helps to regulate the glycemia in the blood thanks the bioflavonoids from its composition.
Some studies have revealed that L-Carnitine L-tartrate can improve the physical condition, recovering from high intensity activities, as well as promoting a proper hormone balance.
L-Carnitine L-Tartrate can improve the following qualities:
- Dealing with fatigue and muscle weakness
- Accelerating weight loss
- Encouraging a fast recovery between sport sessions
- Providing antioxidant properties
Those who want to improve their physical state with esthetic purposes, which means promoting the loss of fat and maintaining or even gaining muscle mass, though a proper diet and physical exercise.