Reishi or the reishi mushroom is regarded as a superfood due to all the nutrients that it can provide to our organism and health. It comes from the Ganoderma lucidum and it has a high percentage of anti-inflammatory substances which is why it is associated with longevity, an improved immune function, and mental clarity. It did not have a good reputation in society for a long time, but it did among the nobility and kings, which is why it is also called the "king of the mushrooms". Nowadays, it can be purchased at herbalist's shops, parapharmacies, or at our online HSN store.
Why should I purchase Reishi?
One of the most well-known benefits of this product is that it encourages the longevity and maintains the vitality of the human body. It also favors the immuno-modulating and hepatic functions of our body. At the same time, several studies have proven that reishi has antioxidant effects that contribute to the overal well-being of the patients.
You can find more information about other ingredients or superfoods, like reishi, in our HSN Blog.
Some of the main properties of products made with reishi mushrooms are
- Beta-glucan Polysaccharides: immune system enhancers
- Triterpenes: anti-inflammatory and allergenic elements that improve the condition of the liver
- Reishi is rich in Mineral Salts (Iron, Zinc, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Germanium, Calcium)
- Complex B Vitamins (particularly vitamin B9)
- 17 essential amino acids
- Sterols and substances like cortisone can also be found in Ganoderma lucidum
- Adenosin and guanosine with anti-platelet effect, myorelaxant (skeletal muscles), and sedative of the CNS
- According to the information, reishi also has properties to encourage sleep, prologing the time we sleep and the quality of sleep. This lucidum mushroom will be an excellent ally for those who have difficulty to sleep or who suffer anxiety or stress
- It improves the vitality while reducing the tiredness thanks to its toning effect. This can be due to the fact that it is a product (ganoderma) that activates the defenses, detoxifies the organism, and protect important organs like the liver
Reishi and celebrities
Millions of people have benefited from the properties of reishi mushrooms in the last few years, which is why the cultivation of this reishi mushrooms or ganoderma has increased considerably.
Reishi has also been used by many famous people or celebrities in order to take advantage of their properties and anti-aging effects.
For example, Kim Kardashian has claimed that she takes supplements that are rich in reishi for her system in general. The fact that this product has been used by famous people has encouraged its use among the general population, either in capsules or powder format.
Reishi, the trendy superfood among celebrities, has improved the beauty and longevity of eastern women, helping to preserve their youth for a longer period of time.
Its properties to fight against premature aging are linked to its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects. Its highly powerful ergosterols are in charge of performing the said antioxidant effect with anti-aging properties.
Where can I purchase Reishi?
Reishi supplements have exponentially grown in the last few years, going from a barely consumed mushrooms to being sold in herbalist's shops and parapharmacies in different formats (mostly capsules or pure powder) to add to our daily diet.
You can find products made with this ganoderma superfood at HSNstore, as well as detailed information in our blog. You can purchase reishi capsules, which are easier to transport so that you can take them if you are not at home, or pure powder in order to add it to infusions or teas (very common in Asia), as well as other recipes. You can purchase these products at the best price, take advantage of our promotions and exclusive gifts!
The Ganoderma lucidum Reishi mushroom is a type of medicinal edible mushroom which has been used for thousands of years due to its healing properties, which is why it is regarded as a superfood. Also known as Ling Zhi in Chinese, these mushrooms have incredible anti-inflammatory properties which are linked to longevity, an improved immune function, and to mental clarity. It was called the "king of mushrooms" for centuries.