- It increases the motivation, strength and sport performance
- It enhances the NO synthesis
- It includes 3 types of creatine
- It improves our mental capacity and physical resistance while training
- It improves the muscle growth, hydration and cell volume
Terminal Shock by Scilabs Nutrition is a pre-workout supplement created to increase your energy levels and the intensity of your workouts.
It is one of the most advanced and complete formulas that you can find in a pre-workout. It has been especially designed to meet the needs of athletes, in order to give that boost and improve the performance.
The ingredients of Terminal Shock especially act on different aspects of the performance and physical capacities, that is: mull size, energy, focus, strength and resistance.
Its formula has been divided in three matrices:
- TSX Pump Matrix: It includes ingredients like beta-alanine (Carnosyn™) to improve the carnosine synthesis, a molecule that has the ability to relieve the muscle acidity while improving the performance, especially in anaerobic activities which increase the lactic acid. It also includes Arginine and Citrulline which improve the nitrix oxide production, dilating the veins and arteries in order to increase the blood flow to the muscles to get more nutrients and oxygen. At the same time, this increases the muscle mass gains.
- TSX Sweel Matrix: This matrix includes taurine and 3 types of creatine which improve the intracellular hydration and recovery between short and high intensity efforts in a row. Creatine helps to improve the energy reserves of the muscles and increases the strength and the performance.
- TSX NRG Complex: This matrix contains caffeine, a stimulant with a quick effect that contributes to decreasing the tiredness and fatigue while improving the mental focus. L-Tyrosine is an amino acid involved in the adrenaline synthesis and which conrtibutes to fighting against the feeling of anxiety that is produced by stimulants. It contains Bitter Orange extract, which stimulates the fat burning processes, calms the appetite and improves the performance. It also includes group B vitamins, vitamin C and magnesium.