R3LOAD - 2100Kg
- 61g of carbohydrates per serving
- With amino acids
- It provides minerals and vitamins
- Available in several flavors
What is R3load?
R3load by Scitec Athletic Line is a food supplement powder made from protein, carbs, electrolytes, amino acids, vitamin C, sugars and sweeteners.
It is advisable to mix 1 and 3/4 scoop (100g) in 400ml of water. Drink preferably after the workout.
What are the properties of R3load?
R3load is a post-workout that provides 61g of carbohydrates per serving. It is necessary to take 4g of carbs from different sources per kg of body weight if we want to recover our muscle function.
Proteins contribute to the growth and maintenance of the muscles and to preserving the bones.
It provides Coenzyme Q10 and lactase.
It also has Amino acids:
- L-aspartic acid
Vitamins and minerals of R3load
This post-workout also provides vitamins and minerals:
- Vitamin C: contributes to the proper formation of collagen for the blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums, skin; contributes to the proper functioning of the nervous system and to protecting the cells against oxidative stress.
- Potassium: helps with the functioning of the nervous system, contributes to the muscle function and helps to regulate the blood pressure.
- Magnesium: decreases the tiredness and fatigue, supports the electrolyte balance, contributes to a normal energy metabolism, to the proper functioning of the nervous system, the muscle function, protein synthesis, apart from preserving the bones, teeth and playing a role in the cell division process.
- Calcium: supports the blood coagulation, contributes to the energy metabolism, to the muscle function, neurotransmission, the functioning of the digestive enzymes, as well as playing a role in the cell division process. Moreover, it is also necessary to preserve the bones and prevent bone mineral loss.
|per servingper 100g|
|Serving size: 1 scoop and 3/4 (100g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop and 3/4 (100g)|
|Servings per container: 21|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|of which saturated||0.5g|
|of which sugars||31g|
|Aquamin® Marine Mineral Complex||1000mg||++|
|Advanced Amino Complex||3000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
Ingredients:Maltodextrin, dextrose, whey protein concentrate (milk, instantized soy lecithin), flavoring (chocolate, praline), defatted cocoa powder (1-012&), fructose, Palatinose™, isomaltulose, potassium gluconate, L-glutamine, Aquamin™ (Lithothamnium calcareum unique marine multimineral complex that provides bioactive calcium and magnesium), anhydrous trimagnesium citrate, sodium chloride, L-leucine, L-ascorbic acid (vitamin C), thickener (xanthan gum), L-isoleucine, L-valine, sweeteners (sucralose, acesulfame-K), coenzyme Q10, microgranualted beta-galactosidase, (Tolerase™ L-lactase). It can contain traces of milk and its derivatives, egg, gluten, soy, nuts, celery, fish, crustaceans and products made of crustaceans.
How to take R3LOAD 2100Kg DARK CHOCOLATE:Mix 1 and 3/4 scoop (100g) in 400ml of water.
Warnings:Once opened, store in a cool (under 25ºC), dry and dark place. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Keep out of reach of the smallest children. Nutritional supplements should not be used to replace a balanced diet. The heat and the sun can damage the packaging.
Amino Acids Profile
|Amino Acids Profile||x100g|