PURE FORM VEGAN PROTEIN
- Vegetable protein blend
- Without lactose nor gluten
- GMO free
- Vegan product
- Aspartame free
- Without added sugars
What is Pure Form Vegan Protein?
Pure Form Vegan Protein by Scitec Green Series is a product powder made from 100% vegetable proteins in order to make delicious and natural shakes.
Protein blend with legumes, cereals and fruits from ecological agriculture: Pisane® C9 pea protein isolate, rice protein, coconut protein, pomegranate protein and pumpkin protein.
What are the properties of Pure Form Vegan Proten?
Combining the protein from pea with a cereal such as rice results in a protein with a high biological value and an easy digestion.
Pure Form Vegan Protein contains pea protein isolate from the proprietary brand Pisane® C9. Pea protein has a high amino acid content that meets almost 100% of the recommended essential amino acid intake. It is rich in amino acids which are key in order to enhance the muscle recovery and growth as well as branched chain amino acids (L-leucine, L-isoleucine and L-valine) and glutamine.
It is also rich in arginine, in fact, it almost doubles the lactoserum protein content.
Rice protein has a high bioavalability and it has a medium absorbability, which improves the maintenance and growth of muscle mass.
Moreover, the formula has been enriched with coconut, pomegranate and pumpkin protein, which improve the aminogram from this formula even more.
Who can benefit from this product?
- It has been especially designed for those who follow vegetarian/vegan diets and who want a supplement that will meet their daily protein requirements.
- An ideal product for those who want to take clean vegetable proteins without lactose, gluten nor cholesterol.
- It is highly advised for athletes, people with a high physical wear, following weight control diets, the elderly, etc.
- A product designed for all those who, even if they do not follow a vegetarian diet, want to reduce the consumption of animal proteins.
|per 100gper serving|
|Serving size: 3/4 scoop (30g)|
|Servings per container: 15|
|Amount per 100g|
|of which saturated||0.6g|
|of which sugars||1.6g|