AMINO CHARGE 38g (2 SERV)
- Intra-workout formula
- 6g of BCAAs (2:1:1) per serving
- 3g of glutamine per serving
- With caffeine
- Available in apple, peach, and chewing gum flavor
What is Amino Charge?
Amino Charge by Scitec Nutrition is a nutritional supplement in powder with branched chain amino acids and glutamine as its essential active ingredients. It is sweetened.
The recommended daily dose for this intra-workout supplement is to mix 19g of product with 500ml of water in a sport shaker.
What are its main features?
One of the main features of this supplement is its formula which has all the essential amino acids, including the BCAA's. The essential amino acids (histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine and alanine) are vital for our body, because they cannot be synthesized by the organism, which means that we have to obtain them through external resources, such as foods with a high percentage of protein or nutritional supplements like Amino Charge.
One of the remarkable features of this supplement is its amount of essential amino acids per serving (7.6g), from which 6g are branched amino acids (BCAA's). These are the main components of the muscles and their supply is necessary if we want to reduce muscle soreness after an intense workout session, among other things. (1)
Another component from this nutritional supplement is Glutamine. It is the most abundant amino acid in our body, a 60% when compared to the rest of amino acids. Several scientific studies have pointed to the fact that consuming glutamine can help to achieve a faster muscle recovery after an intense exercise. (2)
Amino Charge also has 100mg of caffeine, which contributes to increase the concentration and performance during the exercise, or to reduce the fatigue, among other effects on the organism. (3)
Who can benefit from Amino Charge?
- Sportspeople and Athletes
- Active people
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
3. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1/2 sachet (19g)|
|Daily dose: 1/2 sachet (19g)|
|Servings per container: 2|
|Amino Charge Complex||15800mg|
|Essential amino acids||7600mg|
|Of which BCAA's||6000mg|