AMINO CHARGE - 570g
- Intra-workout formula
- 6g of BCAAs (2:1:1) per service
- 3g of glutamine per service
- Contains caffeine
- In apple, peach and chewing gum flavours
What is Scitec Nutrition Amino Charge?
Amino Charge by Scitec Nutrition is a powdered dietary supplement with branched amino acids and glutamine as essential active ingredients, with sweeteners.
The recommended dose for this intra-workout is to mix 19g of product with 500ml of water in a sports shaker.
What are its main characteristics?
One of the main characteristics of this complement is found in its formulation, in which all the essential amino acids are found, among them, BCAAs. Essential amino acids (Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine , Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine and Alanine) are vital for our body, with the particularity that these cannot be synthesized by our organism, so that they must be obtained by means of external resources, either by foods with a high content of proteins that contain them, or by food supplements such as Amino Charge.
One advantage that this supplement provides is the proportion of essential amino acids that it provides per dose (7.6g), of which 6g are branched amino acids (BCAAs). These are the main components of the muscles and their contribution is necessary to reduce muscle pain after an intense training session, among many other features. (1)
Another component of this food supplement is Glutamine. It is the most abundant amino acid in our body with a ratio of up to 60% compared to the rest of amino acids. Several scientific studies have pointed out that taking Glutamine can promote a faster muscular recovery after intense exercise. (2)
Amino Charge also contains 100mg of Caffeine, which among many other effects on the body contributes to increase concentration and performance during exercise, or decrease fatigue. (3)
Who this supplement for?
- Athletes and sportspeople
- Active people
1. Uneyama H, Kobayashi H, Tonouchi N. New Functions and Potential Applications of Amino Acids. Adv Biochem Eng Biotechnol. 2017;159:273-287. doi: 10.1007/10_2016_35.
2. Legault Z, Bagnall N, Kimmerly DS. The Influence of Oral L-Glutamine Supplementation on Muscle Strength Recovery and Soreness Following Unilateral Knee Extension Eccentric Exercise. Int J Sport Nutr Exerc Metab. 2015 Oct;25(5):417-26. doi: 10.1123/ijsnem.2014-0209. Epub 2015 Mar 26.
3. Glade MJ. 'Caffeine-Not just a stimulant.' Nutrition. 2010 Oct;26(10):932-8. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2010.08.004.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 scoop and 2/3 (19g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop and 2/3 (19g)|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amino Charge Complex||15800mg|
|Essential amino acids||7600mg|
|Of which BCAA's||6000mg|