- Carnosine precursor
- Increased performance
- Postpones muscular fatigue
Scitec Nutrition's Beta Alanine + L-Histidine has been especially created for individuals who take sports seriously and who need to improve their physical condition through a combination of training and efficient products.
Beta-alanine is a non-essential aminoacid, whose main function is being a carnosine precursor. This substance consists of a di-peptide formed by beta-alanine and L-histidine, so that you get two nutrients in one product.
Carnosine is mostly found in typ II muscular fibres, also known as white fast-twitch fibres. By supplementing with beta alanine and L-histidine, you will be able to increase your levels of muscular carnosine. This process has the following effects:
- An increase in the endurance of high intensity exercise
- The postponement of muscular fatigue
- An improved post-training recovery
- A reduction in muscular acid caused by high intensity exercise