- It includes 5 creatine types
- It provides 2555mg of creatine per serving
- With 184mg of caffeine per daily dose
- With beta-alanine and BioPerine®
- Available in several flavors
What is Hot Blood 3.0?
Hot Blod 3.0 by Scitec Nutrition is a food supplement powder made from creatines, carnitines, amino acids, vitamins, magnesium, citrulline malate, arginine-alpha-ketoglutarate, caffeine and beta-alanine, with sugar and sweeteners.
What are the properties Hot Blood 3.0?
- Creatine monohydrate
- Kre-Alkalyn® (buffered creatine monohydrate)
- Creatine pyruvate
- Creatine citrate
- Micronized creatine monohydrate by MicroTec
- Green tea extract
- Grape seed extract
- Alpha-lipoic acid
'Hot Blood' multi-complex
- Glucose polymer (maltodextrin)
- L-arginine alpha-ketoglutarate
- Acetyl L-carnitine hydrochloride
- L-citrulline DL-malate
- L-carnitine L-tartrate
- Sodium hydrogencarbonate
Amino acid complex
- L-arginine hydrochloride
- L-ornithine hydrochloride
How to take Hot Blood?
It is advisable to mix 1 scoop (13g) in 260ml of cold water. Drink it between 30-45 minutes before training, preferably on an empty stomach.
Open the shake cap every 5 seconds while mixing the effervescent powder, in order to avoid an accumulation of pressure.