- Has a direct effect on the protein building process
- Speeds up the recovery process
- Improves calcium absorption
Scitec Nutrition's Lysine is an essential aminoacid, which means that its intake must necessarily take place through our diet, since the body is not able to synthesize this substance. Lysine is responsible for several important physiological functions, such as:
- The creation of new muscle tissue
- Contributes to the process of hormone and enzyme synthesis
- Reinforces the immune system, playing an important role in the process of anti-body creation
From the sports point of view, Lysine intake can contribute to the recovery process, reducing the time that needs to be left between series of exercises. This can help you feel more rested whenever you need to face physical activity. Moreover, Lysince can help maintain the right levels of nitrogen, which are essential for the creation of new proteins and to improve muscular development.