TRANS X PROFESSIONAL 1.816Kg BLOOD ORANGE
- 5 types of creatine
- With Folic Acid (vitamin B9)
- With Beta-alanine and taurine
- With plant extracts
- Orange flavor
What is Trans X Professional?
Trans X Professional by Scitec Nutrition is a dietary supplement powder made of alpha-lipoic acid (ALA), calcium alpha-ketoglutarate (AKG), beta-alanine, plant extracts, creatine, folic acid, amino acids, taurine, minerals and sugar.
The recommended daily dose for this supplement is mixing one and a half scoops in 1000ml of water.
Main features of Trans X Professional
The main ingredient of Trans X Professional is the creatine. This nitrogen substance obtained by combining 3 amino acids (Methionine, Glycine and Arginine), contributes to increasing muscle mass of thanks to its vasodilatory function. (1)
One of the main features of this supplement is its combination of different complexes that work in synergy to increase its effects:
- ATTACK multi-creatine complex: with 5 types of creatine, creatine monohydrate, micronized creatine monohydrate, creatine pyruvate, creatine citrate and anhydrous creatine.
- Complex G-BOMB: it includes different types of glutamine and other substances
- NO-HEME complex: with an arginine complex to improve the transport of nutrients
In addition, it includes Beta-alanine, a natural amino acid that increases the muscle carnosine content, increasing the physical resistance by delaying the onset of fatigue. (2)
Who can benefit from this supplement?
- Active people
1. Tyka AK, Chwastowski M, Cison T, Palka T, Tyka A, Szygula Z, Pilch W, Strzala M, Cepero M. Effect of creatine malate supplementation on physical performance, body composition and selected hormone levels in spinters and long-distance runners. Acta Physiol Hung. 2015 Mar;102(1):114-22. doi: 10.1556/APhysiol.102.2015.1.12.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 1 scoop and ½ (100g)|
|Daily dose: 1 scoop and ½ (100g)|
|Servings per container: 18|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Multi-creatine complex ATTACK||12000mg||++|
|'G-Bomb' proprietary matrix||2200mg||++|
|Pteroyl L-glutamic acid||330µg||++|
|Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG)||10mg||++|
|Trans-X Professional Support Complex||250mg||++|
|Bitter Melon Extract||150mg||++|
|Fenugreek extract: 20% of 4-hydroxy isoleucine||10mg||++|
|Active PHOSPHATE Complex||350mg||++|
|Magnesium hydrogen phosphate||200mg||++|
|Di-potassium hydrogen phosphate||90mg||++|
|Potassium dihydrogen phosphate||60mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|