TRANS X PROFESSIONAL 1.816Kg BLOOD ORANGE
Nutritional Facts TRANS X PROFESSIONAL 1.816Kg BLOOD ORANGE
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information TRANS X PROFESSIONAL 1.816Kg BLOOD ORANGE|
|Serving size: 1 and ½ scoops (100g)|
|Daily dose: 1 and ½ scoops (100g)|
|Servings per container: 18|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Multi-creatine complex ATTACK||12000mg||++|
|Patented Matrix 'G-Bomb'||2200mg||++|
|Ácido pteroil L-glutámico||330µg||++|
|Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG) Calcium||10mg||++|
|Complejo de soporte Trans-X Professional||250mg||++|
|Bitter Melon Extract||150mg||++|
|Extracto de fenogreco: 20% de 4-hidroxi isoleucina||10mg||++|
|Complejo FOSFATO activo||350mg||++|
|Hidrogenofosfato de magnesio||200mg||++|
|Di-potasio hidrógeno fosfato||90mg||++|
|Potasio dihidrógeno fosfato||60mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Dextrose, creatine monohydrate, flavourings (orange, blood orange), acidity regulator (E330 anhydrous citric acid), beta-alanine, L-glutamine, anti-caking agent (E341iii tricalcium phosphate), taurine, L-arginine base, L-glutamic acid, micronized L-glutamine, magnesium hydrogen phosphate, Momordica charantia extract (fruit) 15:1, creatine citrate, micronized creatine monohydrate, anhydrous creatine, creatine pyruvate, alpha lipoic acid, di-potassium hydrogen phosphate, potassium di-hydrogen phosphate, L-alanine, L-ornithine Hcl, colourings (E124 cochineal red A *, E110 sunset yellow*), calcium alpha ketoglutarate, Trigonella foenum-graecum extract (seeds) 20%, pteroyl L-monoglutamic acid (vitamin B9). May contain traces of milk and its derivatives, egg, gluten, soy, nuts, celery, fish, crustaceans and products containing crustaceans. * Red cochineal A (E-124) and sunset yellow(E-110) colourings: May have adverse effects on activity and attention in children.|
How to take TRANS X PROFESSIONAL 1.816Kg BLOOD ORANGE:Depending on your volume of muscle mass, take 1 and ½ scoops (100g), preferably on an empty stomach, when getting up or after physical exercise. Divide the body weight (kg) by 3. This is the daily amount of creatine in grams that should be taken in the 'loading phase' (the first week of use) diluted in 1000ml of water. After this period, reduce this amount by half, to maintain.
- 5 types of Creatine
- With Folic Acid (vitamin B9)
- With Beta-alanine and taurine
- With plant extracts
- Orange flavour
What is Scitec Nutrition Trans X Professional?
Trans X Professional from Scitec Nutrition is a dietary supplement of Alpha-Lipoic Acid (ALA), Calcium Alpha-Ketoglutarate (AKG), Beta-Alanine, herbal extracts, Creatine, Folic Acid, amino acids, Taurine, minerals and sugar.
The recommended dose for this supplement is to take 1 and 1/2 scoops with 1000ml of water.
Main features of Trans X Professional
The main component of Trans X Professional is the Creatine. This nitrogenous substance, from the union of 3 amino acids (Methionine, Glycine and Arginine), contributes to increase muscle mass of athletes through its vasodilator function. (1)
One of the main characteristics of this complement is its mixture of different complexes that combine to increase its effects:
- ATTACK multi-creatine complex: with 5 types of creatine; creatine monohydrate, micronized creatine monohydrate, creatine pyruvate, creatine citrate and anhydrous creatine.
- Complex G-BOMB: includes different types of Glutamine and other substances
- HEMO-NO complex: with complex Arginine to ensure maximum transport of nutrients
Who is this supplement for?
- Athletes and sportspeople
- Active people
1. Tyka AK, Chwastowski M, Cison T, Palka T, Tyka A, Szygula Z, Pilch W, Strzala M, Cepero M. Effect of creatine malate supplementation on physical performance, body composition and selected hormone levels in spinters and long-distance runners. Acta Physiol Hung. 2015 Mar;102(1):114-22. doi: 10.1556/APhysiol.102.2015.1.12.
2. Jones RL, Barnett CT, Davidson J, Maritza B, Fraser WD, Harris R, Sale C. β-alanine supplementation improves in-vivo fresh and fatigued skeletal muscle relaxation speed. Eur J Appl Physiol. 2017 May;117(5):867-879. doi: 10.1007/s00421-017-3569-1. Epub 2017 Mar 27.