ALPHA LIPOIC ACID 200mg - 50 caps
- Great antioxidant capacity
- Supports the rest of antioxidant agents
- Improves the capture of glucose by the muscle fiber
- Anti-inflammatory effect
What is Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid by Solgar, also known by the acronym ALA, is considered to be the 'universal antioxidant' because unlike many antioxidants, ALA is soluble in both water and fat, thus extending its protection against the oxidative damage of free radicals.
What are the properties of Alpha Lipoic Acid?
Alpha Lipoic Acid can significantly decrease the mitochondrial deterioration and improve the parameters that affect longevity, for human ageing.
Alpha Lipoic Acid plays a key role in the synergy of other antioxidants in the body, as it is able to recycle other antioxidants like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Co-Q10. In addition, it stimulates the production of glutathione, a antioxidant that our organism synthesises naturally.
ALA provides health benefits for diabetics by reducing blood sugar. It can improve the sensibility to insulin. This will help to improve the body's capacity to increase lean body mass and avoid an excessive accumulation of fats.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a powerful antioxidant that can help prevent a wide range of age-related diseases such as diabetes, cataracts, heart disease and Alzheimer's among others.
Who can is this Alpha Lipoic Acid supplement for?
- Sportspeople and/or athletes that seek a powerful antioxidant agent to mitigate the effects of the free radicals,that are generated as a result of high intensity sport activities.
- Anyone who wants to improve their health, providing an antioxidant product, and improving their weight control diet.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 50|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||400mg|