ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 2 capsules|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (100% beta carotene)||4020µg||502.5%|
|Vitamin C (as Ester-C® calcium ascorbate)||200mg||250%|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol succinate)||66.7mg||555.5%|
|Lycopene (from Natural Tomato)||1mg||++|
|Fitona, phytofluene, and beta-carotene||++|
|Tocotrienols (gamma, alpha, delta and beta)||11mg||++|
|Alpha Lipoic Acid||30mg||++|
|Standardized fruit polyphenols (phenolic 10mg [40%] as apple, cherry, plum, nectarine, Granada)||25mg||++|
|Grape Seed Extract||15mg||++|
|Pine Bark Extract (phenolic 9mg [60%])||15mg||++|
|Standardized Ginkgo Biloba Extract (leaf) (4mg flavenol glycosides [24%], 1mg terpenic lactones [6%])||15mg||++|
|Standardized Turmeric Extract (root) (curcuminoids 14mg [93%])||15mg||++|
|Bilberry standardized extract (berry) (3.75 mg anthocyanins [25%])||15mg||++|
|Standardized Green Tea Extract (leaf) (7.5 mg polyphenols [50%])||15mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Emulsifier: E460 Vegetable cellulose, E460i Microcrystalline cellulose, Anti-caking agents: E572 Vegetable magnesium stearate, E551 Silica, E570 Vegetable stearic acid, Antioxidant: E300 L-ascorbic acid, Colorant: E160ai Beta-carotene|
How to take ANTIOXIDANT FREE RADICAL FORMULA - 60 caps:As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules a day, preferably with meals, or as prescribed by medical care professional.
- Antioxidant formula
- Helps improve health
- Reduces the symptoms of aging (Antiaging Effect)
What is Antioxidant Free Radical Formula?
Antioxidant Free Radical Formula by Solgar is a complex formula that allows to mitigate the effects caused by the free radicals in our body. PhytO2X® is a special blend of natural antioxidants, with the objective of maintaining the ingredients fresh, granting the final product with the maximum quality until it reaches the consumer.
What are the properties of Antioxidant Free Radical Formula?
Free radicals are molecules whose atoms or group of atoms have an unpaired electron with the capacity to pair, which makes it very reactive. These elements travel the organism trying to steel an electron from stable molecules, in order to achieve electrochemical stability. If this phenomenon happens, the molecule that was initially stable becomes another free radical, causing an atomic-level chain reaction within our cells. Although the lifespan of a free radical is of the order of microseconds, that fleeting time is enough for it to react with everything that it is surrounded by, causing great damage to the molecules and cell membranes.
Another effect that they produce on molecules is for them to lose their initial form and function, and thus it is said that the cell dies, weakening the tissue it is located in. The cell's death is a result of toxic substances that will enter the cell through the open pores of the plasma membrane and that subsequently will cause the incapacity for the cells to function properly.
Therefore, to avoid these processes that damage the correct body functions, one valuable remedy will be this product Antioxidant Free Radical Formula, contributing substances that will counteract the effects of the free radials.
Among the compounds that are able to reduce the activity of these unwanted free radicals, are:
- Alpha Lipoic Acid. The studies carried out on this coenzyme show how it is possible to renew the antioxidants in the body by increasing its power. Hence its field of action includes its ability to neutralize the negative effects of free radicals. On the other hand it helps the B vitamins to produce energy from the proteins, fats and carbohydrates of food.
- N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (NAC). This stable form of the non-essential amino acid L-Cysteine acts as a precursor to glutathione, a substance that produces beneficial health effects and improves metabolic performance by preventing tissue deterioration. Thus, it is of interest for fighting free radicals, which try to destroy cell membranes and DNA, weaken the immune system and cause early aging.
- Lycopene. A carotoid with a potent antioxidant capacity, that mitigates the oxidative effects of the action of free radicals on tissues. Thus preventing cardiovascular diseases, some types of cancer and the general aging of our organism.
Who is this Antioxidant Free Radical Formula for?
- Sportspeople and/or Athletes who seek to maintain their state of health and reduce the action of free radicals that are generated as a result of intense physical activity.
- Any person who seeks to maintain and care for their health, especially those who are exposed to certain factors, such as long exposure to sunlight, toxin-laden environments, smokers...