ASTAXANTHIN 10mg - 30 softgels
Nutritional Facts ASTAXANTHIN 10mg - 30 softgels
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information ASTAXANTHIN 10mg - 30 softgels|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 1 softgel|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Astaxantina (de H.Pluvialis)||10mg|
|Ingredients: Sunflower seed oil, Thickener: E441 Vegetable gelatin, Stabilizer: E422 Vegetable glycerin. Contains carotenoids (lutein, canthaxanthin and beta carotene)|
How to take ASTAXANTHIN 10mg - 30 softgels:As a dietary supplement, take 1 softgel a day, preferably with food or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Important antioxidant effect
- Promotes cellular health
- Delay the effects of aging
What is Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin by Solgar is a supplement made with Astaxanthin from the algae Haematococcus pluvalis, that provides a series of beneficial characteristics to boost our state of health. Astaxanthin is a type of carotenoid, that acts as a natural pigment in certain marine plants and animals.
What are the properties of Astaxanthin?
Astaxanthin is recognized as one of the most powerful antioxidants found in nature. It is of particular importance because unlike other types of antioxidants, astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant in the body so it avoids being able to cause harmful oxidation.
Astaxanthin offers neuronal protection, and may delay the effects of cognitive decline related to age, as well as the psychomotor functions.
It offers benefits to the different body systems:
- Eye Health: The structure of astaxanthin is similar to that of lutein and zeaxanthin, two antioxidants that have been shown to reduce the risk of cataracts. But, although similar, astaxanthin has a much higher antioxidant activity and protective effect against ultraviolet light.
- Skin Health: Astaxanthin has been shown to help improve and maintain optimal skin hydration and moisture, as well as restoring younger skin properties, such as elasticity, smoothness, and contribute to removing wrinkles, blemishes and blackheads.
- Cardiovascular System: Astaxanthin helps to improve blood flow and to reduce blood pressure, bad cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Bone Health: Astaxanthin is also a potent natural anti-inflammatory, that promotes the recovery processes in patients suffering from arthritis.
Who can take this Astaxanthin supplement?
- Anyone who wishes to improve or maintain their general state of health.
- Anyone who suffers from some sort of pathology related to eyesight, skin problems or joint conditions, that also want to see their cholesterol levels reduced.