- Vitamins B supply
- Energy metabolism support
- Nervous system maintenance
- Strengthens the immune system
What is B-Complex Stress Formula?
B-Complex Stress Formula by Solgar is a powerful formula that will supply the B vitamins you need along with other ingredients that enhance their effects, seeking a state of well-being and stress reduction.
What are the properties of B-Complex Stress Formula?
The components of B-Complex Stress Formula that allow you to obtain the benefits are:
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): is a necessary coenzyme to be able to convert carbohydrates into glucose which is then oxidized for energy. It is key for the correct functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): is a coenzyme responsible for activating the breakdown and utilization of carbohydrates, fats and proteins. It is imperative for cellular oxidation to take place.
- Niacin (Niacinamide in B-100 COMPLEX): is an essential coenzyme to have a healthy skin, tongue and digestive system.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): is a coenzyme that facilitates the release of glycogen from the liver and muscles. It also participates in the usage of energy by the brain and nerve tissues, which makes it a very important nutrient for a proper nervous system function.
- Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin): is necessary for the formation of red blood cells.
- Biotin: is a coenzyme that participates in the production of fatty acids and in the degradation of carbohydrates and fats to regulate body temperature as well as obtaining energy. It also intervenes in the functions of amino acids, folic acid, pantothenic acid and vitamin B12. It is a strong precursor for healthy cell growth.
- Pantothenic acid: is vital for the performance of the adrenal gland, which is directly related to growth. It is also important in the formation of fatty acids and, as a coenzyme, it participates in the assimilation of riboflavin and in the release of energy from carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Choline: also considered as part of the vitamin B group. It is the primary constituent of lecithin.
- Inositol: together with choline helps in the formation of lecithin in our body.
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid): improves heart health, increases female fertility, promotes red blood cell formation, and is necessary for DNA and RNA synthesis which contributes to a good cellular health.
- Vitamin C: which carries out an important antioxidant effect, neutralizing the harmful effects of free radicals, and thus avoiding cell damage.
Who can benefit from taking B-Complex Stress Formula?
- People looking for a supplement to encourage a state of relaxation and well-being
- People who have micronutrient deficiencies in their diets
Nutritional Facts B-COMPLEX STRESS FORMULA - 90 tabs
|Information B-COMPLEX STRESS FORMULA - 90 tabs|
|Serving's size: 1 tablet|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid)||100mg||125|
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine Mononitrate)||50mg||3333|
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)||50mg||3571,43|
|Vitamina B3 (niacina)||25mg||125|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride)||2mg||142,86|
|Vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||100µg||4000|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) (d-calcium pantothenate)||1000µg||16666,7|
|Brewer's Yeast (derived from wheat, Rose Hips (fruto))||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Emulsifier: E460i Microcrystalline cellulose, E460 Vegetable cellulose, Stabilizer: E450vi Dicalcium Phosphate, Anti-caking Agent: E551 Silica, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, E570 Stearic Acid, Stabilizer: E422 Glycerin.|
How to take B-COMPLEX STRESS FORMULA - 90 tabs:As a dietary supplement, take 1-2 tablets daily preferably with a meal.
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). _x000D_For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.