- Favors calcium absorption
- With Vitamin D3 (Colecciferol)
What is Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3?
Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 by Solgar is an excellent combination to enhance calcium absorption. Calcium is an essential mineral, 99% of which resides in bones and teeth, being a necessary element to maintain the strength and health of these.
What are the properties of Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3?
Calcium is related to other important physiological functions such as:
- Blood pressure regulation
- Contributing to the correct muscle contractile function, including heart rate
Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3 has vitamin D3 added to it in the form of cholecalciferol, which potentiates and optimizes mineral absorption. Without a high presence of this vitamin, the body can not produce enough calcitrol hormone, which is the active form of vitamin D, this, in turn, causes that not enough calcium is absorbed from our food, and the body is forced to resort to the deposits of Calcium from our bones, weakening them.
Who can benefit from taking Calcium Citrate with Vitamin D3?
- People with possible calcium deficiencies
- Persons who may suffer accidents andas a result bone fractures