- Key contribution of Magnesium and Calcium
- Chelated form to improve absorption
- Maintenance of the health of the body's systems
- Strengthening of the bones
What is Chelated Magnesium Calcium 2:1?
Chelated Magnesium Calcium 2:1 by Solgar is a supplement that supplies the body with an optimal dose of the minerals Magnesium and Calcium, in a 2 to 1 ratio. The presence in our body of adequate levels of these minerals is essential to fulfil with important functions such as:
- Maintaining and repairing bones and teeth
- Preventing muscle cramps
- Correct functioning of the nervous system
What are the properties of Chelated Magnesium Calcium 2:1?
Magnesium is a mineral that is present in large quantities in the body. Researchers estimate that a person's body, on average, contains about 25g of magnesium, and about half of it is located in bone tissues. Magnesium plays a vital role given that it is involved in over 300 chemical reactions that maintain the normal functioning of the organism. Among the benefits of magnesium for health are:
- Fighting fatigue
- Contributing to relaxation
- Cardiovascular and bone support
- Improving digestion
- Improving neuromuscular connection
Similarly, Calcium is essential for the optimal functioning of the body, due to the fact that it is responsible for maintaining the acid-base balance of the body as well as regulating the contraction-relaxation system of the muscle. It promotes the correct rhythm of the cardiac muscle, helps reduce blood pressure, reduces cholesterol levels and helps prevent cardiovascular diseases.
As from a certain age the supply of calcium becomes essential, helping this way to increase the presence in the organism of the mineral to support the bone system.
Who can take Chelated Magnesium Calcium 2:1?
- Athletes and/or sportspeople looking to increase the presence in their diet of these important minerals.
- Anyone seeking to complete their nutritional requirements of micronutrients and thus see their health improved.