- Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Natural source of Essential Fatty Acids
- Vegetable Origin
- Regulates cholesterol levels
- Support for heart health
What is Flaxseed Oil?
Flaxseed Oil from Solgar is a vegetable source of natural fatty acids (Omega 3, Omega 6 and Omega 9) from Flaxseed Oil. It is a rich source of micronutrients, as well as antioxidants.
Fatty acids play an essential role in guaranteeing our health. They are related to the maintenance of an optimal function of the cardiovascular and nervous system, besides performing stabilizing functions in our body, skin, nerves and in our general health.
What are the properties of Flaxseed Oil?
The benefits of Flaxseed Oil lie mainly in the important contribution of Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9 fatty acids that help to reduce the risk of heart related diseases and are essential for the proper functioning of the body in general, since they have the following characteristics:
- Natural anti-inflammatory function
- Support brain health
- Increase levels of HDL (considered good cholesterol)
- Decreases LDL (bad cholesterol) levels
- Contributes to fat loss
- Hormone Regulator
- Cell membrane support
Who can benefit from taking Flaxseed Oil?
- Any person who does not intake a sufficient supply of essential fatty acids