FOLIC ACID 800mcg
Nutritional Facts FOLIC ACID 800mcg - 100 veg caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information FOLIC ACID 800mcg - 100 veg caps|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) establecidos en el Reglamento (UE) 1169/2011 de 25 de octubre de 2011. †† Los NRV en esta ocasión no están establecidos.|
|Other ingredients: Folic acid, Emulsifiers E460i (Cellulose microcrystalline) and E460 (Cellulose plant), Anti-caking agents: E570 (Stearic acid) and E572 (Vegetable magnesium stearate). Contains gluten, wheat, dairy products, soy, yeast, sugars, sodium, artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives or colorants.|
How to take FOLIC ACID 800mcg:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule a day with food.
- Helps to cover the RDA of folic acid
- Essential before/during/after pregnancy
- Promotes proper cardiovascular function
- Participates in the correct cell division
- Involved in the formation of blood cells
What is Folic Acid 800mg?
Folic Acid 800mg by Solgar is a nutritional supplement that provides the body with an optimal dose of folic acid, also known as folate or vitamin B9.
What are the properties of Folic Acid 800mg?
Folic acid covers different bodily functions and will always work in synergy with other vitamins from the B group like vitamin B12 or vitamin C, especially for protein unfolding and use.
It is essential for proper DNA and RNA synthesis, the genetic material of the organism that promotes correct cell division. It controls the levels of homocysteine??, thus avoiding its excess and possible damages in the arterial system.
Folic acid is involved in the formation of blood cells in the body and intervenes in the synthesis of digestive acids. It is an essential vitamin to avoid certain problems in pregnancy and avoid abortions and malformations of the neural tube of the fetus.
It is also known that adequate levels of folic acid in the body of men and women contribute to reproductive health.
Who is this Folic Acid 800mg supplement for?
- Essential for women looking to become pregnant. It is also crucial to supply folic acid during and after pregnancy.
- Anyone looking to cover the RDA of this vitamin.
- Older and elderly people.
- Smokers and alcoholics.
- People with digestive disorders.
- People who take some medicines (contraceptives, antibiotics, diuretics ...).