FULL SPECTRUM OMEGA - 120 softgels
- Complete Spectrum of Essential Fatty Acids of the Omega series
- With Vitmain D3 and Astaxanthin
- Cardiovascular health maintenance
- Antioxidant capacity
- Natural anti-inflammatory
- Cognitive support
What is Full Spectrum Omega?
Full Spectrum Omega by Solgar is a natural origin product that should be present in any diet, if it has important nutritional deficiencies related to the intake of essential fatty acids.
Nowadays it is of great importance to look after our nutrition, but above all to know the origin of the products that we consume. In fact, fish is a delicate product that needs a transport process that allows to keep all the properties intact until reaching the final consumer. In this scenario, the slightest neglect can cause the product to lose part of its nutritional properties, and that the benefits of such an important food, cease to have its effects on our body.
What are the properties of Full Spectrum Omega?
In contrast to avoiding the lack of essential nutrients, Solgar takes care of the smallest details, guaranteeing in each of its products the highest quality, preserving the maximum purity obtained from the raw material. Full Spectrum Omega is intended for those who have a close relationship with their health, and are engaged with getting the best products.
The benefits of fatty acids are known by everyone, in particular those of the Omega 3 family, being the ones with the highest consistency, EPA and DHA, which are vital for a correct functioning and to maintain the equilibrium of the organism, but that people tend not to pay the required attention to, setting them aside or ingesting minimal amounts. The content of these fatty acids in each capsule of Full Spectrum Omega is the ideal, keeping the correct proportion.
Full Spectrum Omega obtains its ingredients from the cold-water fish from the seas of Alaska, in particular red salmon. Its natural oil is by far the purest in the entire ocean. It has an abundant content in Omega 3 fatty acids.
To safeguard this work of nature, Solgar encapsulates this wonder in capsules through a patented purification process that ensures the removal of heavy metals, including mercury and other impurities, maintaining a high degree of integrity and all the oil's potential.
To complement this magnificent composition, various fatty acids of the Omega family have been added, which help to make the formula more effective, keeping the necessary nutritional balance as to obtain a good level of health.
Two important elements that are present in each capsule of Full Spectrum Omega are:
- Vitamin D is another determining factor that did not go unnoticed, and is also present. Its functions are very important, as it is an essential vitamin, helping in various areas of the body to cause general well-being, especially in bones, immune system and colon health.
- Astaxanthin. Powerful antioxidant, which has an increasing presence in supplementation, and collaborates to reduce oxidative stress, as it is considered to be of utmost importance for capturing free radicals, while being beneficial for skin, sight and cellular health. As it happens, this element is the carotenoid that gives the salmon its red color.
Who can benefit from taking Full Spectrum Omega?
- Anyone who seeks to strengthen their health through the contribution of essential fatty acids
- Those people who don't have many sources of essential fatty acids in their diet
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 2 softgels|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol)||5µg||100%|
|Oil of Wild Alaska Salmon||2400mg||++|
|Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids||500mg||++|
|Epa (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||202mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||180mg||++|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||41mg||++|
|Other Omega-3 fatty acids||77mg||++|
|Total Omega-5 Fatty Acids||1.9mg||++|
|Total Omega-6 Fatty Acids||48mg||++|
|Total Omega-7 Fatty Acids||192mg||++|
|Total Omega-9 Fatty Acids||384mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|