3.47 €Save 3.47 €
- Vitamin B12 from the Methylcobalamin form
- Maximum assimilation
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Essential for the formation of blood cells (like red blood cells)
- Promotes cellular health (vital for the synthesis of new cells)
- Supports the maintenance of a healthy nervous system
- Promotes energy metabolism
- Reduce tiredness and fatigue
- Reduces levels of homocysteine ??to prevent cardiovascular problems
What is Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)?
Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) by Solgar is a supplement based on vitamin B12 in the methylcobalamin form.
The methylcobalamin form is the active form, and therefore, more assimilable by the organism, without the need of a previous conversion for it to be available.
The format in which we come across Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) is as sublingual capsules, which dissolve or disintegrate easily by placing them under the tongue. The active principle of these capsules is transferred to the bloodstream from the mucous membranes of the mouth after dissolving, which favors the rapid assimilation.
Which are the properties of Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)?
Vitamin B12 is essential for a multitude of important functions of our body. It plays a vital role in the formation of red blood cells, in the formation of white blood cells and in the cells of the intestine. It is involved in the metabolism of amino acids, of fatty acids and carbohydrates.
It is fundamental for the body's development and tissue regeneration, where it intervenes in the production of genetic material inside cells (vital for the synthesis of new cells) and maintains the nervous system.
Vitamin B12 can improve cases of anemia, as well as increase a person's energetic state, if they experience a period of lack of strength or tiredness.
It is mainly present in animal origin foods, such as liver, pork, fish, yeast, eggs and dairy products. Vegans and vegetarians are recommended to take a supplement of this vitamin.
Who can benefit from taking Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12)?
- Anyone looking to cover their RDA of vitamin B12
- Anyone with frequent tiredness
- Vegetarians and vegans
- People over 50 years old
- People with absorption problems or intrinsic factor deficiency (produced in the stomach)
Do you need more information about this product? Ask
If you have any doubts, questions or suggestions about this product, please ask us and we will inform you with pleasure. And if the question is of general interest, we can post it here for the benefit of other users (only the question, we will not publish your data). For general questions about buying, guarantees, etc.. please use the generic contact form.