SFP HERBAL LIVER COMPLEX - 50 caps
Nutritional Facts SFP HERBAL LIVER COMPLEX - 50 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SFP HERBAL LIVER COMPLEX - 50 caps|
|Serving size: 1 veg caps|
|Daily dose: 1 veg caps|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Standardized Milk Thistle Extract (seed) (total flavonoids including silymarin 80mg [80%])||100mg|
|Standardized Dandelion (whole plant) (vitexin 3mg [3%]) Extract||100mg|
|Standardized Turmeric Extract (root) (curcuminoids 71mg [95%])||75mg|
|Standardized Schisandra Extract (fruit) (0.5 mg schisandra [1%])||50mg|
|Picrorhiza standardized Kurroa (Picroliv ®) (kutkin 3mg [3.5%]) Extract||75mg|
|Standardized Phyllanthus amarus extract (leaf) (sesquiterpenes> 2mg [4%])||50mg|
|Milk thistle oil powder (aerial part)||75mg|
|Tooth powder raw León (root)||75mg|
|Ingredients: Emulsifiers (E460 vegetable cellulose), Anti-caking agent (E572 vegetable magnesium stearate), PhytoO2X® Antioxidant mixture (l-ascorbic acid, natural beta-carotene).|
How to take SFP HERBAL LIVER COMPLEX - 50 caps:As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule, up to three times a day, perferably with meals.
- Support of a normal liver function
- Improves digestions
- Excellent composition for promoting the excretion of toxins
- Anti-inflammatory effect
What is SFP Herbal Liver Complex?
SFP Herbal Liver Complex by Solgar is a complex made from natural herbal extracts to help to support the healthy function of the liver.
Among its ingredients, we can find standardized extracts of:
- Milk thistle
- Katuka (Picrorhiza kurroa)
What are the properties of SFP Herbal Liver Complex?
The SFP Herbal Liver Complex formula, includes:
- Milk thistle: it contains certain antioxidant substances that promotes the regeneration of liver cells. Contains an important enzyme called silymarin, which acts fighting the toxic effects that can take place in the body, as well as reducing the hepatic damage caused by diseases or a bad nutrition.
- Dandelion: is a plant that acts as a detoxifying agent when, for example, we want to facilitate the elimination functions, both digestive and renal. Dandelion is used in digestive disorders in general (constipation or lazy liver), and in gastric hypoacidity. In fact, it can increase from 2 to 4 times the secretion of bile.
- Turmeric: is a powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory that protects the liver against toxins and regulates the activity of the gall bladder.
- Phosphatidyl choline: along with the bile salts, helps the solubilization of bile acids in the bile. It facilitates digestion as it speeds up and improves intestinal absorption and helps eliminate toxins that accumulate in the liver.
- Schisandra: contributes to the reduction of the inflammation and mitigates the oxidative damage of free radicals. Can manage the adrenal fatigue and contributes to a normal liver function, especially with its effect on the production of various detoxifying liver enzymes. Because liver health is linked to increased immunity, schisandra may offer protection against infections, indigestion and various gastrointestinal disorders.
- Katuka (Picrorhiza kurroa): it is a tonic for the liver that has derived from Ayurvedic medicine. It offers protective effects of the liver and immunomodulatory properties, amplifying those of the Milk thistle.
Contains PhytO2X® which is a special mix of antioxidants, which will ensure the perfect preservation of the ingredients.
Who is this SFP Herbal Liver Complex for?
Anyone looking for a support product for the liver function.