SUPER CONCENTRATED ISOFLAVONES
Nutritional Facts SUPER CONCENTRATED ISOFLAVONES - 120 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information SUPER CONCENTRATED ISOFLAVONES - 120 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 comprimido|
|Servings per container:|
|Amount per serving|
|Total Soy Isoflavones (from soy germ extract (Glycine max))||38mg|
|Ingredients: Soy isoflavones (from germinated soy extract), Emulsifiers: E460i Cellulose microcrystalline, E460 Vegetable cellulose, Anti-caking agents: E551 silicon dioxide, E572 Vegetable magnesium stearate, Colorants: E150, E171, Stabilizer: E422 Vegetable glycerin. Does not contain gluten, wheat, lactose, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavorings, preservatives .|
How to take SUPER CONCENTRATED ISOFLAVONES - 120 tabs:As a dietary supplement, take 1 or 2 tablets a day, preferably with meals.
- 38mg of soy isoflavones per tablet
- Promotes women's health
- Gluten-free and lactose-free
- Suitable for vegetarians
What is Super Concentrated Isoflavones?
Super Concentrated Isoflavones by Solgar is a nutritional supplement based on soy isoflavones.
The isoflavones used to make this product derive from natural soy, with no genetic modifications.
What are the properties of Super Concentrated Isoflavones?
Its properties are mainly phytoestrogenic (contains natural estrogens) and antioxidants. Its uses are many and wide-ranged:
- Combats the symptoms of menopause such as emotional instability, insomnia, hot flashes and excessive sweating (especially at night).
- Favours calcium absorption. Ideal for osteoporosis related to menopause.
- Antioxidant action prevents toxins from adhering to the cell wall and preventing premature ageing.
- Anti-tumor action especially in the breast and ovaries and anticancer especially at a prostate, breast and colon level).
- Strengthens the immune system, as soy isoflavones cause increased activity of macrophages and white blood cells.
- Creates a better sexual climate, improves vaginal dryness.
- It is currently being studied whether it can prevent Alzheimer's, especially in postmenopausal women, it is believed that its effects may reduce brain changes related to Alzheimer's disease.
What to combine Super Concentrated Isoflavones with?
It can be combined with other natural products that help reduce the symptoms associated with menopause like Evening Primrose Oil, Black Cohosh, Maca, or Ginseng, among others.
Who is this product aimed at?
- Women before/during or after menopause.