TONALÍN CLA 1300mg - 60 softgels
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- From Safflower Oil
- 1300mg of Tonalin®
What is Tonalin CLA?
Tonalin CLA by Solgar is a food supplement in softgels made from CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid) from Safflower Oil.
What are the properties of Tonalin CLA?
CLA belongs to the essential Omega-6 fatty acids, a type of unsaturated fat. This is where the benefits of CLA for health come from, such as:
- Increasing the metabolic rate
- Strengthening the immune system
- Lowering the blood triglyceride levels
- Improving the insulin sensitivity
CLA has the ability to inhibit the function of the LPL enzyme (lipoprotein lipase). Said enzyme is in charge of breaking down fat particles in the blood so that they are absorbed by the fat cells called adipocytes. Therefore, CLA will help to prevent the accumulation of fat in the body.
CLA can increase the muscle growth since it can improve the insulin sensitivity, stimulating the absorption of glucose by the muscle fiber instead of the fat adipocyte.
Conjugated linoleic acid is a blend of linoleic acid isomers. It has many properties for our health, such as improving the weight control parameters and its effects on reducing said factors.
Who can benefit from taking Tonalin CLA?
- Athletes who want to lower their fat percentage and preserve their muscle mass during cutting phase.
- Anyone who wants to follow healthy habits in order to improve their physique.
1. Shokryzadan P, Rajion MA, Meng GY, Boo LJ, Ebrahimi M, Royan M, Sahebi M, Azizi P, Abiri R, Jahromi MF. Conjugated linoleic acid: A potent fatty acid linked to animal and human health. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2017 Sep 2;57(13):2737-2748. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2015.1060190
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 softgel|
|Daily dose: 2 softgels|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Tonalín® (from safflower oil)||2600mg|
|CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid)||2028mg|