VITAMIN A 1500mcg - 100 tabs
Nutritional Facts VITAMIN A 1500mcg - 100 tabs
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information VITAMIN A 1500mcg - 100 tabs|
|Serving size: 1 tablet|
|Daily dose: 1 tablet|
|Servings per container: 100|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|Vitamin A (Retinol palmitate)||1500µg||187.5%|
|Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||10mg||12.5%|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|
|Ingredients: Vitamin A (Retinol palmitate), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Acidity regulator (dicalcium phosphate), Stabilizer (microcrystalline cellulose), Anti-caking agent (silicon dioxide), Glazing agent (vegetable cellulose), Anti-caking agent (magnesium stearate).|
How to take VITAMIN A 1500mcg - 100 tabs:Take 1 tablet daily, preferably with lunch.
- Source of vitamin A
- Provides 1500 µg of Vitamin A per daily dose
- With 10mg of Vitamin C
- GMO free
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians
What is Vitamin A 1500mcg?
Vitamin A 1500mcg by Solgar is a nutritional supplements in tablets made of vitamin A.
It is advisable to take 1 tablet daily, preferably with lunch.
What are the properties of Vitamin A 1500mcg?
Vitamin A 1500mcg is a Vitamin A complex that performs the following tasks:
- Contributes to the maintenance of the mucous membranes
- Contributes to the maintenance of iron
- Helps with the maintenance of the skin
- Helps with the maintenance of the sight
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- It plays a role in the cell specialization process
It also provides 10mg of Vitamin C.
If you want to learn more about Vitamin C, click here.