- Vitamin B12 supplement
- Allows to maintain a correct supply of this micronutrient
- Essential for vegetarians and vegans
- Involved in a high number of physiological processes
- Helps cell regeneration and synthesis, especially red blood cells
- Maintenance of the health of the nervous system
- Involved in energy metabolism
- Counteracts the effects of fatigue or tiredness
What is Vitamin B12 500mcg?
Vitamin B12 500mcg by Solgar is a supplement made of Vitamin B12 in the form of cobalamin, which has a series of important functions that maintain and promote the health of the body at the same time as it carrying out essential tasks. With this supplementation we can overcome any type of nutritional deficiency. This is of importance for those people who are vegetarian or vegan, as the optimum concentration of this micronutrient is found especially in animal origin sources.
What are the properties of Vitamin B12 500mcg?
Avoiding any type of nutritional deficiency is synonymous with being able to enjoy a good health. Vitamin B12 is one of these essential elements and therefore it has a significant role in our organism, affecting a good number of internal processes:
- Cerebral health: It is related to the development of brain tissue, neuronal myelination to enhance the transmission of nerve impulses, and thereby support the cognitive function.
- Nervous system: Maintains cellular health, reduces depression and anxiety symptoms, improves mood and contributes to coping with stressful situations.
- Heart health: Reduces high levels of homocysteine, in addition to regulating cholesterol, and controlling blood pressure.
- Energy level: Like the rest of the group of B vitamins, B12, is also involved in obtaining energy from the food in our diet. In particular, obtaining glucose from carbohydrates. Those with B12 deficiency may experience increased fatigue and tiredness.
- Skin and hair: It is also involved in obtaining a positive response for the maintenance of tissues, such as skin and hair, which can be strengthened, reduce eczema, maintain proper hydration, reduce inflammation...
Who is this Vitamin B12 500mcg for?
- Anyone looking to avoid a Vitamin B12 deficit
- Anyone experiencing general fatigue or prolonged tiredness
- People who follow a vegetarian or vegan diet
- Over 50s
- People with absorption problems arising from an autoimmune condition