COFIDREN 210ml (14x15ml) - 14 vials
- Made from plant extracts: Juniper Berries, Green Nettle and Dandelion
- Vial format
- Dandelion helps to cleanse the body
- Juniper supports fat loss
What is Cofidren?
Cofidren by Soria Natural is a food supplement in vials made from plant extracts: Juniper Berries, Green Nettle and Dandelion; as well as decaf Green Coffee dry extract and Chlorogenic Acid.
What are the properties of Cofidren?
It is a diuretic product made from plant extracts (Juniper, Cherry stalks, Goldenrod, Green Nettle and Dandelion) which has also been enriched with decaf green coffee extract. These plants help to treat edema or fluid retention and they also improve the cellulite.
Coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid, an ally to support weight loss. It helps to stimulate the metabolism and to control the sugar levels, reduce the amount of fat absorbed from the diet, as well as the ones that are stored in the liver. Moreover, it improves the function of the adiponectin hormone, which is involved in fat burning processes.
Vial opening system
Each vial is made up of a cap, ingredient capsule, vial and liquid.
- Turn the cap until the seal breaks. Then, the content of the capsule will fall inside the vial.
- Shake the vial vigorously in order to mix everything perfectly.
- Unscrew the cap and drink it directly or mix it in water or juices.
|Daily doseper serving|
|Serving size: 1 vial (15ml)|
|Daily dose: 1 vial (15ml)|
|Servings per container: 14|