FORMULA XXI VITOL PLUS - 30 caps
Nutritional Facts FORMULA XXI VITOL PLUS - 30 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information FORMULA XXI VITOL PLUS - 30 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 2 capsules|
|Servings per container: 30|
|Amount per serving|
|Extracto liofilizado de eleuterococo (Eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim)||105mg|
|Extracto liofilizado de ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer)||90mg|
|Extracto liofilizado de propoleo||75mg|
|Extracto liofilizado de damiana (Turnera diffusa Wild)||30mg|
|Ingredients: Lyophilised Eleutherococcus extract (Eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim), lyophilised ginseng extract (Panax ginseng CA Meyer), lyophilized propolis extract, lyophilized damiana extract (Turnera diffusa Wild), stabilizer (microcrystalline cellulose), alpha-cyclodextrin, coating agent ( neutral copolymer), capsule (hydroxypropylmethylcellulose).|
How to take FORMULA XXI VITOL PLUS - 30 caps:Take 1 capsule every 12 hours with a large glass of water.
- With Eleutherococcus, Ginseng, Damiana and Propolis extract
- Slow release capsule
- Contains Flavonoids and Saponins
What is Formula XXI Vitol Plus?
Formula XXI Vitol Plus by Soria Natural is a dietary supplement, in capsules, made of natural plant extracts, without sweetener.
To achieve the best results, Soria Natural recommends taking one capsule every 12 hours with a large glass of water. This ensures the daily contribution of the active ingredients recommended to contribute to the body´s general health.
What are the properties of Formula XXI Vitol Plus?
Soria Natural has improved the product by means of prolonged-release capsules that improve the efficacy and safety of the use of these plants. This is reflected in a greater concentration product´s active principles, being up to three times higher. Thus the consumer will achieve the same results by taking only two capsules compared to the 6 that were previously recommended.
Thanks to this prolonged release, a greater use of the substances is also achieved and the possible adverse effects that may occur are reduced.
In general, Soria Natural has created a formula based on eleutherococcus extract and ginseng, combined with other substances such as propolis and damiana. All together help the body overcome certain situations of physical or mental stress, such as training, in periods of high intellectual activity or excess work. In this way, coping with fatigue and tiredness will not be so difficult.
This supplement also provides flavonoids and saponins, the latter, with interesting antimicrobial qualities and antibacterial properties. (1)
Formula XXI Vitol Plus Exracts
- Eleutherococcus: Also known as Siberian Ginseng, it has qualities very similar to those of Korean ginseng.
- Ginseng: It is a stimulant that acts as a revitalizer, including among its qualities those related to purifying or hypotensive functions, among others.
- Propolis: Propolis is a resinous material collected by bees from numerous plants and serves as a defense against intruders. Due to its properties, it is now gaining popularity among healthy foods. (2)
- Damiana: It is a plant rich in flavonoids beneficial for cognitive and physiological health. (3) (4)
Formula XXI Vitol Plus will restore your vitality and be your best ally in times of great stress or general decay.
Who is it for?
- People looking for a natural energizing and revitalizing product.
- People who require extra energy at certain times.
1. G. Phani Kumar, Farhath Khanum: Neuroprotective potential of phytochemicals. Pharmacogn Rev. 2012 Jul-Dec; 6(12): 81–90. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.99898
2. de Figueiredo SM, Nogueira-Machado JA, Almeida Bde M, Abreu SR, de Abreu JA, Filho SA, Binda NS, Caligiorne RB. Immunomodulatory properties of green propolis. Recent Pat Endocr Metab Immune Drug Discov. 2014;8(2):85-94.
3. Bernardo J, Ferreres F, Gil-Izquierdo Á, Valentão P, Andrade PB.: Medicinal species as MTDLs: Turnera diffusa Willd. Ex Schult inhibits CNS enzymes and delays glutamate excitotoxicity in SH-SY5Y cells via oxidative damage. Food Chem Toxicol. 2017 Aug;106(Pt A):466-476. doi: 10.1016/j.fct.2017.06.014. Epub 2017 Jun 9.
4. Bell L, Lamport DJ, Butler LT, Williams CM. A Review of the Cognitive Effects Observed in Humans Following Acute Supplementation with Flavonoids, and Their Associated Mechanisms of Action. Nutrients. 2015 Dec 9;7(12):10290-306. doi: 10.3390/nu7125538.