MACA ROOT 500mg - 60 caps
Nutritional Facts MACA ROOT 500mg - 60 caps
|per servingDaily dose|
|Information MACA ROOT 500mg - 60 caps|
|Serving size: 1 capsule|
|Daily dose: 1 capsule|
|Servings per container: 60|
|Amount per serving|
|Estearato de magnesio||6mg|
|Dióxido de silicio (Tixosil®)||5mg|
|Ingredients: Maca root (Lepidium meyenii), thickener [E441 gelatine (capsule)], anti-caking agents [E470b magnesium stearate, E551 silicon dioxide (Tixosil®)].|
How to take MACA ROOT 500mg - 60 caps:Take 1 capsule daily.
- Maca root extract
- Gluten-free supplement
- Take 1 capsule a day
- Each service supplies 500mg of maca
What is Maca Root by Starlabs?
Maca Root by Starlabs is a nutritional supplement made from maca root (Lepidium meyenii).
What are the properties of Maca Root?
Maca is a sturdy and resistant tuber as it grows in extreme climatological conditions and is native to Peru.
The part of the root of this tuber contains a multitude of minerals and vitamins beneficial to the human being. It also has high amounts of protein and carbohydrates.
A study that analyzes the benefits of Maca, claimed that it acts positively in people who have sexual dysfunction problems. (1)
It is highly advisable to take Maca supplementation if you wish to increase physical performance in people who perform sport actively, as proven in this study, where it is confirmed that taking Maca produces satisfactory results both in a sexual aspect and in the practice of sports. (2).
Who is this product for?
- People who seek to complete their diet with a maximum quality Maca extract.
- Athletes and active people.
1. Dording CM, Fisher L, Papakostas G, Farabaugh A, Sonawalla S, Fava M, Mischoulon D. A double-blind, randomized, pilot dose-finding study of maca root (L. meyenii) for the management of SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction. CNS Neurosci Ther. 2008 Fall;14(3):182-91. doi: 10.1111/j.1755-5949.2008.00052.x
2. Stone M1, Ibarra A, Roller M, Zangara A, Stevenson E. A pilot investigation into the effect of maca supplementation on physical activity and sexual desire in sportsmen. J Ethnopharmacol. 2009 Dec 10;126(3):574-6. doi: 10.1016/j.jep.2009.09.012. Epub 2009 Sep 23.