4:1:1 ANABOLIC BCAA
- BCAAs formula 4:1:1 ratio
- Contains vitamins B6 and B12
- Available in several sizes: 100, 200 and 400 tablets
What is 4:1:1 ANABOLIC BCAA?
4:1:1 Anabolic BCAA by Starlabs is a nutritional supplement made of amino acids and vitamins.
What are the properties of 4:1:1 Anabolic BCAA?
This dietary supplement has a BCAA ratio of 4:1:1, which means that it contains 4 times more L-Leucine than other formulas.
Branched-Chain Amino Acids (BCAA's) are a nutritional supplement requested by athletes and active people who perform sports frequently as they are essential amino acids that our body can not generate by itself and that need to be acquired externally through supplementation.
After several studies on the benefits of taking BCAAs, it has been proven that BCAAs regulate the synthesis of muscle proteins. The following study researched the effects of different BCAA ratios (Leucine : Isoleucine : Valine) on the proliferation, differentiation, and expression levels of protein metabolism-related regulators of C2 C12 myocytes. The conclusion of this research suggested that appropriate BCAA ratios may enhance proliferation and differentiation of the C2 C12 myocytes, in addition to mediating the key regulators related to protein metabolism which includes the mTORC1 pathway. The correct usage of a balanced BCAA ratio would have beneficial results on human and animal nutrition. (1)
Another study of the effects of BCAA supplementation after high-endurance exercise demonstrated an increase in the recovery rate in isometric strength, height in high jump, and a decrease of muscle pain compared to the placebo group, that did not take BCAAs, and followed the same resistance training. (2)
When we take 4:1:1 Anabolic BCAA and combine it with an adequate diet and exercise regime, it contributes to muscle mass recovery and growth.
Characteristics of 4:1:1 ANABOLIC BCAA
- Each daily dose of 5 tablets provides 3333mg of Leucine.
- Each daily dose of 5 tablets provides 833mg of Isoleucine and Valine.
- Provide Vitamins B
Who is 4:1:1 ANABOLIC BCAA for?
- For all of those people who want to use a BCAA dose to improve their physical objective.
(1) Duan Y, Zeng L, Li F, Wang W, Li Y, Guo Q, Ji Y, Tan B, Yin Y. Effect of branched-chain amino acid ratio on the proliferation, differentiation, and expression levels of key regulators involved in protein metabolism of myocytes. Nutrition. 2017 Apr;36:8-16. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2016.10.016.Epub 2016 Nov 22.
(2) Waldron M, Whelan K, Jeffries O, Burt D, Howe L, Patterson SD. The effects of acute branched-chain amino acid supplementation on recovery from a single bout of hypertrophy exercise in resistance-trained athletes. Appl Physiol Nutr Metab. 2017 Jun;42(6):630-636. doi: 10.1139/apnm-2016-0569. Epub 2017 Jan 27.
|per servingDaily dose|
|Serving size: 5 tablets|
|Daily dose: 5 tablets|
|Servings per container: 20|
|Amount per serving||NRV*|
|InstAminos BCAA 4:1:1 Complex||5000mg||++|
|NRVs (Nutrient Reference Values) established in Regulation (EU) 1169/2011 of 25 October 2011. †† NRVs are not established on this occasion.|